“Good Food, Bad Service”
Review of Joe Pasta - CLOSED

Joe Pasta
Cuisines: Italian, American, Pizza
Good for: Large groups, Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Drinks, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Delivery, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Street Parking, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Miami, Florida
“Good Food, Bad Service”
Reviewed July 17, 2014 via mobile

The margarita pizza was really good but their "large" pies are meant for two people to share, not three unless you want someone to stay hungry. My waitress was okay she just wasn't taught manners or had any want to explain anything to us. Most restaurants give you complimentary bread to hold your stomach until food arrives but they actually charge you.

“Disappointed”
Reviewed July 6, 2014 via mobile

Ordered eggplant dish, received only 3 1/2" cut pieces of eggplant over spaghetti ,eggplant very tough and got one small piece of bread on side$16! Wife got chicken parm over spaghetti the bottom of the chicken was burnt to a crisp! $16! Asked for more bread and he charged us $2 bucks.....I don't mind paying for a meal but this was a total waste of money!!

1 Thank 413eddie
Spokane, Washington
“Seriously bad service”
Reviewed July 6, 2014

We should have taken a cue from the grumpy bartender/host who looked like we just ruined his day by choosing to eat at his restaurant. We sat outside on the sidewalk tables and once we finally ordered we thought things would be okay. We ordered our pasta around 2:30 and it took more than an hour to get our food. Our waiter barely came to check on us. It was ridiculous. When our food came it was actually pretty good, but I have no idea what the heck is wrong with the kitchen and the wait staff. They need the restaurant impossible group to come figure out what's wrong. Don't go there until you see a sign that says "under new management."

• Visited July 2014
“Yum! ”
Reviewed July 3, 2014 via mobile

My husband and I took our kids here. We each ordered the lasagna, while my oldest son ordered the kids pizza, and my youngest had their kids mozzarella sticks meal. The lasagna was delicious, cheese sticks were fine, but my son did not like the pizza. He said, "the cheese tastes funny". I tasted it, and it was good to me, so maybe they used a cheese he is not used to. Anyway, our waiter was very accommodating in getting a different meal for my son. The waiter was very good with getting everything we needed and stayed on top of drink refills!
Overall it was great, but I do have to mention that SOME of their meals were priced on the high end...just a little. :).

Tampa, Florida
“Chicken Parmesan at Joe's Pasta”
Reviewed June 24, 2014

My friend and I both ordered the chicken Parmesan at Joe's Pasta in downtown Charleston, SC. We frequently order this meal at restaurants. We both agree that it was the best chicken parmesan we have ever had. The piece of chicken was huge, and it was served with a huge serving of pasta (I think spaghetti) and sauce. Also, we were able to sit outdoors and enjoy the weather and the view of people walking by in downtown Charleston. The service was great. I would definitely go back here again should I be in the area!

• Visited June 2014