“What to Say”
Review of Joe Pasta - CLOSED

Joe Pasta
Cuisines: Italian, American, Pizza
Good for: Families with children, Kids, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Drinks, Dinner, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Delivery, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Street Parking, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Bradenton, Florida
“What to Say”
Reviewed January 25, 2013

Well, the food is geared for tourist and the prices are high. Not my choice for tourist to get Charleston Flavour. We have so many options and this is not on my list.

Visited February 2012

Irmo, South Carolina
“Terrible Terrible Terrible Terrible Service”
Reviewed January 23, 2013

I have a feeling the food would have been amazing...had the waitress given it to us on time !

I was recently at this restaurant about a week ago and was with a group of about 8. We sat down and decided not to order right away because we were missing some of our party. We ordered garlic bread as an appetizer and had to remind the waitress (Kristen, Katrinia....something with a K) about it. When she finally brought it over, it was cold and hard as a rock.

We finally ordered our food but it didn't show up for another 50 minutes - cold. Another group table (about 6 or 7 men) sat down 15 minutes after us, and was getting their food before us and their drinks on time !

We had to remind our waitress over and over about drinks we had ordered (we were literally sitting next to the bar too). She was running around like a chicken with her head cut off, as if it was her first day - but if it was her first day, I would have been much more understanding.

It was too bad that gratuity was included because I honestly wouldn't have tipped her for her poor service.

• Visited January 2013
Tampa, FL
“A very bad dinner”
Reviewed January 19, 2013

We had arrived at our hotel at 10 pm and wanted a quick bite. This place was close and my husband loves pasta so we stopped in here. I ordered the chicken marsala and the caprese salad, my husband pasta with marinara sauce and a salad. The chicken marsala was very hard around the edges and tore when I forcibly tried to cut it. It was greasy and inedible. I sent it back. The caprese salad was made with fresh buffalo mozzarella, so I did have something I could eat. My husband's pasta had no flavor and his side salad for $3.49 was small and uninspired. We mentioned it to some locals later and they said it used to be good, but it's not anymore and there are tourists who go there because of its former reputation and college kids because they have drink bargains. It was a shame we ate there because there are so many other really good restaurants just down the street. By the way, the waitress brought the salad without napkins and we had to ask for silverware and napkins with our entrees. She was cheerful about taking back my meal.

• Visited January 2013
Auburn, Georgia, United States
“Run just as fast as you can.”
Reviewed January 19, 2013 via mobile

There is no way to adequately describe just how horrible this was. 28 minutes to get a salad 50 minutes for our entrees. Food was below average and tasteless. Stay as far away as you can from this place.

Saint Cloud, Florida, United States
“Good food, reasonably priced”
Reviewed January 8, 2013

Lobster ravioli was delicious with a unique sauce. Eggplant parm was perfect. Adults and kids were all pleased with the meal, waiter super nice and bill was reasonable. Would definitely eat there again!

Visited January 2013