“Sandwich was Good, Service Slow”
Review of Joe Pasta - CLOSED

Joe Pasta
Cuisines: American, Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed September 21, 2012

The Italian sub was heated and had a tasty roll. I didn't really note a lot of other flavors other than garlic inside the roll, but the sub was a generous size. The wait between ordering and delivery to the table was a little too long. The restaurant was fairly busy at the time of my visit but not so overwhelmed by customers that the food should have taken so long to get to the table. There is streetside parking, but if you are parked at the visitor's center and strolling around it is easy enough to stop at this location. There is a bar as well as table service.

Reviewed September 19, 2012

Wonderful entree experience! Served hot, I despise slightly hot food that gets cold 1/2way through eating it, and this place definitely did NOT create that problem. The food portions were great, and the food tasted amazing.

I ordered the Penne Pasta Verde it was superb! My boyfriend ordered the Design a Pasta and added shrimp and the cajun white sauce among other veggie ingredients, his was supper tasty too! A very satisfying meal.

I noticed their online menu is slightly different then their restaurant menu. Their restaurant menu has more options for the Design a Pasta, and I noticed for the Penne Pasta Verde, it's online description didn't list that the dish had olives, also I subbed the spicy sausage for shrimp although it has an up charge of $6.

The only reason I gave it 4 stars was that our server was washing tables with a rag and cleaning solution and I didn't see him wash his hands before he served us our food... The restaurant is set-up in a way where you would see if your server had done that.

However the meal was still very delicious and I would visit again.

Reviewed August 15, 2012

We chose this restaurant for lunch because it was within walking distance of our hotel and we thought the menu would be varied enough to suit everyone. We waited quite awhile for the server to take our order and then even longer for our food. When the food did arrive, it came one or two at a time. We had 8 people and some waited longer than others. One person received their food 20 minutes after everyone else had. We kept inquiring and were assured that it was on the way. Finally, I stopped a server ( not ours) and expressed our concern that we were still waiting for one person's food. When the food finally did arrive there was a really no apology or offer to compensate us for the wait. As for the food, I ordered the lasagna which was barely warm. It could have been good, if it had been a suitable temperature. Some at our table were more satisfied than others. I don't know if we just visited on a bad day or if this is the normal. I doubt we will ever go there again!

Reviewed August 9, 2012

Had a late lunch with friends and their children on Sunday and was not disapointed! Good size servings for the $, hot and fast but not rushed.

Reviewed August 7, 2012

The mushroom raviloi sounded like it would be good. It came with a "garlic toast point" which was big but not even slightly warm. It must have been toasted long before I ordered the dish. The first bite of ravioli was very salty but edible. I mentioned this to the waiter but felt I could get through the meal without returning it for something else. Several bites into it and it got even saltier at the bottom. I do not plan to eat here again.