“Huge menu!”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Wild Wing Cafe - CLOSED

Wild Wing Cafe
Cuisines: American, Bar, Pub
Good for: Kids, Dining on a budget, Large groups, Bar scene, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Neighborhood: Downtown
Charleston, South Carolina
“Huge menu!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 31, 2014

I have always ordered their Wild Wild West wings, but decided to try their pizza which was completely unexpected on their menu. I thought it would be very mediocre but it was so good! Everyone else enjoyed their food thoroughly. The waitress was very kind and accommodating since we were looking to escape the heat for a little bit. The biggest problem I had was the women's restroom. They had 3 or 4? stalls which seemed to be put together on a piece of paper with crown by a kindergartner. One bathroom had a door that opened up to a baby changing station which had someone at it. My friend had to nearly stand to fit in the stall completely. Other than that, I would recommend Wild Wing Cafe to crowds that do not have children unless it is early in the day.

• Visited May 2014

Kansas City, Missouri
“Just "ok"”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 28, 2014

I went to visit this restaurant based on a recommendation from a co-worker. For it being a wing place, it was ok-I was a little disheartened because my order was incorrect. I would say if you are hungry, stop in, but I wouldn't make it a "to do" while you are in Charleston!

Visited May 2014
Virginia
“Great wings with many choices”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 30, 2014

We ate here for the first time and was pleasantly surprised. The boneless wings were large pieces and the choices of sauces we picked we very good. We would recommend this for a quick dinner.

• Visited April 2014
Lexington, South Carolina
“Never had a bad meal there!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 29, 2014 via mobile

As weird as it may seem, every time we go to Charleston we eat at the Wild Wing Cafe at the market and I can honestly say we have NEVER had a bad meal there. The food is served in a timely manner, hot and cooked to perfection and at a reasonable price. They have great wings but their sandwiches and wraps are outstanding and I highly recommend this eatery when you are in the market area. The environment is air conditioned, which is nice on a hot day in Chuck-town, they have lots of TVs to watch your favorite sports team play and enjoy a cold beverage!
I will eat at the WWC my next time I am in Charleston because it has great food and reasonably priced with a great location! I highly recommend this restaurant!

Visited April 2014
Bowie, Maryland
“Love this place”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 20, 2014

Grabbed a seat near the bar ate here on a Saturday night with some buddies and had the nachos, and a cheese quesadilla. Ordered a cranberry and vodka; and a martini sour to wash down the all the greasy goodness.

The live band that began playing at 10pm was a little loud - but added to the cool college vibe that really defines Market Street.

Service and food were equally fantastic!

Visited April 2014