“Wow, chicken anyway you can imagine”
Review of Kickin' Chicken

Kickin' Chicken
Ranked #155 of 938 Restaurants in Charleston
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery
Neighborhood: Downtown
Reviewed June 23, 2013

We ate here after our cruise, and this place was really good. The chicken sandwiches comes in four flavors, from barely hot to HOLY COW! I ordered the hottest, and it was HOT!! Great service, wish we had these restaurants in North Carolina. Well worth the trip.

Reviewed June 11, 2013

We ate at Kickin' Chicken during our recent trip to Charleston. We found the food to be pretty good, as my husband remembered it to be from a previous trip. The service was just ok though. The waitress we had was hard to understand and made ordering confusing. There also was confusion about who was serving us because another waiter tried to take our table. Not really sure what the deal was there. Anyway, it was decent enough for an average priced lunch but there are plenty of other places in Charleston that are just as good.

Reviewed June 11, 2013

Well, I went to the Kickin' Chicken by mistake :) I thought it was a fast food chicken place. I needed something fast. What a nice mistake!. First, I asked if I needed to place my order at the counter and one of the servers said that I could sit down that somebody was going to take my order. I am not sure how long I was waiting because I was half working (on my vacation day:) and the same person asked me if somebody took my order already and if I wanted something to drink. I said yes! and another server showed up and got my order. I have not felt very well taken care of in a restaurant - for a while. I liked it! I love the building, the ambiance, and even tough the food does not come as fast as many would like to, the hamburger I ordered was VERY VERY TASTY - DELISH! I was not able to stay and the server offered to put my lunch in a box to take with me, she even brought a cup to put my drink. Good price for the food, considering you are on King St. in Charleston. I hope the place stays there and keep up with the good service.

Reviewed May 31, 2013

We were in Charleston for a family reunion on Labor Day Weekend-first visit. We needed a break from shopping and Kickin Chicken was right there in the midst of the shops. The food and service was great. The menu had something for the grown ups as well as the kids (pizza). We sat on the patio and it was very nice and cool.

Reviewed May 29, 2013

laid back, good wings and cold beer. great place to hit later in the evening. lots of great bars located near the chicken as well