“Great food, excellent service”

Leyla Fine Lebanese Cuisine
Reserve with OpenTable
Leyla Fine Lebanese Cuisine is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #17 of 967 Restaurants in Charleston
Cuisines: Lebanese
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Leyla Fine Lebanese Cuisine offers authentic Lebanese dishes, in an upscale yet friendly environment. The extensive menu is a treat to everyone, whether you are a vegetarian, vegan, meat lover or gluten free. The freshly prepared meals, using the best quality ingredients, subtle spices and herbs, are a true delight for the senses. The desserts and Ice Cream, prepared in house, are a delectable " finish" . The award winning Lebanese wine constitutes the perfect pairing. At Leyla, the fine dining experience is enhanced by the owners' hospitable touch and the friendliness of the knowledgeable staff.
Reviewed August 17, 2014

My husband and I dined at Leyla's on a whim one evening. The staff was very good about accommodating us even without a reservation. The decor and ambiance of this restaurant is amazing. The service was some of the best I've ever seen. Our waiter was attentive and answered questions well along with some funny chitchat. The drinks were described well though I am not sure either of were the most fond of our choices. I had the Beirut which could have used more Arak flavor, in my opinion. It was still good, just felt slightly weak because I was expecting a strong licorice flavor from the Arak. We only ordered mezzas this visit but the two I tried were excellent. They nailed the baba ghannouj and the spicy potatoes were flavorful with the right amount of kick. Lebanese food is among my favorite and this restaurant did not disappoint. Highly recommended.

Reviewed August 17, 2014

An excellent Lebanese restaurant right on crowded King Street! My wife and I, and family members, have dined here several times, and the food and service are consistently good. We love Lebanese food, and the quality and selection here is above average. I have had similar dishes elsewhere that may have been a little better, but not in Charleston.

Reviewed August 16, 2014

Leyla cuisine is an adventure of the senses! Fresh herbs and flavors are combined to make you want to sing. Our server Zack was as handsome as helpful with his food recommendations and courteous service. We ate numerous appetizers and then enjoyed the branzinno and a combination of Lebanese meats. More than the four of us could eat - but we tried.

I seldom give a restaurant an excellent as usually there is an area for improvement, but I take my hat off to Leyla! Thank you for a great experience.

Reviewed August 12, 2014

I have eaten at leyla many times since it opened last year and have yet to have a bad meal. The food is as good or better than any Lebanese food you can find around the world. Leyla is as good as it gets!

Reviewed August 3, 2014

We chose to dine here, on the back of the many Trip Advisor reviews and were not disappointed. The service was warm, highly knowledgeable and friendly. I asked for a recommendation on a cocktail and was not disappointed. The staff were attentive and so good I wished I could eat there every night. Lebanese food is a favourite of mine and my husbands and our meals were delicious, tasty and well presented. The restaurant is smart and modern with great food, I loved the baba ganoush and the makdoos. You should give it a try when in Charleston.