“If you like Great Pizza, this is your place!”

New York City Pizza
Ranked #186 of 911 Restaurants in Charleston
Cuisines: Italian, Bar
Hilton Head, South Carolina
“If you like Great Pizza, this is your place!”
Reviewed June 1, 2014

Great ambiance, friendly staff and lots to choose from. Pizzas are delicious and you feel like you're in NY City... Wonderful for lunch or dinner, and make sure you try their lunch specials, a great deal. Lots of TV's, sports, and now with the World Cup around the corner, it will be great.

Visited May 2014

Murrells Inlet, South Carolina
“New York Style Pizza in the South”
Reviewed May 26, 2014

We ordered slices and they were actually pretty good (for slices). I am sure a fresh pie would be better. Service was fast and very friendly.

• Visited May 2014
Knoxville, Tennessee
“Great Food, Great Service”
Reviewed April 15, 2014 via mobile

We stopped here twice for lunch on a recent vacation. We sat outside both times and had great service. This are of town seemed a little quieter than over by the market. There were a lot of choices on the menu, not just pizza. We both had the New York style pizza and it was delicious.

• Visited April 2014
“Less than Ideal experience”
Reviewed April 10, 2014

A friend and I went to this restaurant for lunch, while our server was great the food however was not. Less than 30 minutes after leaving my friend and I had both gotten sick (we ordered the same meal) I'm not sure if it was the from the grease or what but whatever the case it was not agreeing with our stomachs. As a courtesy I decided to call the restaurant to give them a heads up to let them know the situation, when I told the man on the phone he said "I dont know what to tell you, you must be allergic to something in the food because everything we serve is fresh" He was extremely rude and unapologetic for what had happened. Needless to say I will not be returning there anytime soon.

• Visited April 2014
Wake Forest, North Carolina
“Are you kidding me”
Reviewed February 22, 2014 via mobile

Only two servers on a Saturday for lunch in the heart of restaurant area. Waiter er ah dude that took our order for three people screwed it up two times. People walking out same waiter was rude to them on exit...Never eat here...ever!

1 Thank RCTAPP