“A Good Late Night Spot”

Chopsticks Chinese Restaurant
Ranked #497 of 898 Restaurants in Charleston
Cuisines: Chinese, Asian
Good for: Dining on a budget
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Seating, Takeout
Neighborhood: Downtown
Charleston, South Carolina
“A Good Late Night Spot”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 3, 2014

I'm a repeat customer, it's tucked away and quiet, not a busy street or place in general. I love the food, big portions so I always have leftovers for lunch tomorrow! It's great because of the late hours and how casual it is, a great place go hang out with friends. The staff isn't the friendliest for sure, they seem bothered to wait on people, but I think that has a lot to do with the cliental I imagine they deal with in their location. Still, it'd be nice to see the service improve

• Visited July 2014

“Great Food // Horrible Service (Truely Horrible)”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 18, 2014

The food was excellent as always!
*****Do not order delivery though.*****
We placed a split order over the phone, and specified the first half will be paid in cash. When she asked how I would be paying I told her card and gave my numbers. I was then told a time the food would arrive... I had to stop her and ask how much will be put on my card since it was a split order and she said the whole orders price! By now she had already ran the card for too much and caused an overdraft on my checking account (not a complete overdraft as they pulled the money from my savings... but I still had a fee). When calling back after a statement was available from my bank I offered to come in and show her what happened, but she just yelled at me saying she was not my mother and that I needed to watch my money....

• Visited March 2014
Orleans, Massachusetts
“Typical Americanized Chinese”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 16, 2014

Chopsticks is never very crowded and there is probably good reason for that. The food is very average and so is the service. When ethnic food was hard to come by on King Street, this restaurant got by. Those times have changed in Charleston!

Visited February 2014
Panama City, Florida
“Just ok”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 26, 2014

Just OK good for students and reasonably priced. However when I went into he bathroom they had fortune cookies, noodles, cleaning supplies, and paper towels in the women's bathroom. I think the food inspector would have issues with this.

Visited January 2014
Milton, Delaware
“Late night snack”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 10, 2012

Went for a late night snack. Surprisingly good chinese food, a little pricey but were happy with the location to the hotel and time of night open.

Visited December 2012