“Fabulous brunch”

High Cotton Charleston
Reserve with OpenTable
High Cotton Charleston is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #42 of 926 Restaurants in Charleston
Good for: Special occasions, Local cuisine, Business meetings, Large groups, Romantic, Bar scene
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighborhood: Downtown
Cross street: Cumberland
Description: High Steppin' Lowcountry Living. It's a feeling of warmth and celebration that begins the moment you step inside. You'll find it in our gracious, knowledgable servers, expertly prepared dishes and a remarkable cocktail and wine program. From conversation and laughter in our bar to our stylish dining rooms of heart pine floors and antique brick, you'll come to understand true Charleston hospitality. That is, there's always cause for celebration - of our neighbors, our food and drink and each other. It's our great pleasure to share it with you.
Minneapolis, MN
“Fabulous brunch”
Reviewed March 5, 2014

Recently had Sunday brunch here and it was excellent. From buttermilk fried oysters to creative entrees, everything was outstanding. Our young server was friendly and knowledgeable. I'd definitely recommend brush here. And the main dining room is beautiful.

• Visited March 2014
1 Thank MNtravelman

• Korean first
“Best Pork Chop Ever!”
Reviewed March 3, 2014

My wife and I came in late Friday night and found this wonderful place. We enjoyed everything about our experience. The wine list was great, very knowledgable servers and great recommedations. We started out with the crab cake appetizer which was pretty good. Then came some bread. AHHH the wonderful bread! For our entrees I had the pork chop with creamed corn (which was by far the best I have ever had) and my wife had the filet with fingerling potatoes. This meal was the highlight of our meals while in Charleston and believe me when I say I will be returning. Thansk you for a great experience.

• Visited February 2014
1 Thank mrjeffwilson
Washington DC, District of Columbia
“save your money”
Reviewed March 2, 2014

Starter of fried mushrooms with aioli was very average and sauce was warm and should have been chilled. But that was ok because the scallops I ordered were cold and should have been hot and I did not finish eating it because of the improper preparation. My husband's food was only lukewarm as well. The other two members of our party were mostly satisfied with their food but one became violently ill several hours later. Will never know if it was due to improperly prepared/served food or virus. But eating barely cooked and lukewarm scallops was not reassuring to me. Very expensive for what you get. Better choices all over city and would recommend you try another restaurant. Safe food handling is basic to any restaurant and this place fails miserably. Will not return when I'm next in Charleston. We were actually there to check out the food and service to decide if we would schedule a large private event; needless to say this place is no longer on our list of possibles.

• Visited January 2014
1 Thank Patito217
Marion, Indiana
“LISA THE BARTENDER THE BEST!!!!!!!!!!”
Reviewed March 2, 2014

We were there for the nightly Jazz and to have cocktails. Lisa the bartender was so upbeat and her Southern hospitality could not have been matched. We stop once a year on way to Florida and will always return if personnel like Lisa on staff!!

Visited February 2014
1 Thank Cathy S
kettering
“Top Notch”
Reviewed February 23, 2014 via mobile

Went in the main restaurant as bar area(which had happy hour discounts) was full. Restaurant was quiet initially but soon filled up. Very good staff and flexible on what could be ordered from starter and main course menus.
Very good meal and recommended

Visited February 2014