“Poor customer service....”
Review of Magnolias

Magnolias
Reserve with OpenTable
Magnolias is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #20 of 910 Restaurants in Charleston
Cuisines: American, Soups, International, Contemporary
Dining options: Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighborhood: Downtown
Cross street: located between Cumberland & Queen Streets
Transit: Charleston CARTA to and from Visitors Center can be picked up 1/2 block from the restaurant on the quarter hour. There are also local cab companies and Charleston's famous Rickshaws that will transport guests to their hotels.
Uxbridge, Massachusetts
“Poor customer service....”
Reviewed January 22, 2014

A big spider fell on my head and into my plate!! OMG!! I freaked, and it was staring at me stuck in my vegetables, they fixed my plate with same half eaten fish and refreshed not all of my veggies, : ( One I was really enjoying !! They never came to apologize, never sent over a drink, or bought me desert!!! lol lol No Southern hospitality here!! That would NEVER have been the case in New England!! Two servers helped me in the situation, they were horrified!! yet....nothing!! was really done to help ease the experience. A fun story though!!! Loved the meal!!! That is what counts!! : )

• Visited December 2013
1 Thank GloPro48

Austin, Texas
“Great food and service”
Reviewed January 18, 2014

My husband chose the fried chicken with greens and biscuits. The greens were the best we ever had! I chose the vegetarian selection, which is the chef's choice and can be different for each guest. It was so delicious, I kept stuffing my face well after I was full! The service was impeccable and the wine selections vast and wonderful.

Visited November 2013
Panama City Beach, Florida, United States
“One our best meals in Charleston”
Reviewed January 17, 2014

Fried chicken dinner was outstanding! Chicken was juicy, greens were the best, the down south egg roll app was worth eating, desserts were good, Décor in the rear dining room was a bit dated but the food was incredible.

Visited December 2013
1 Thank John H
Minneapolis, MN
“One of our all time favorites”
Reviewed January 15, 2014

We've been here twice. Fantastic both times. Great meal, great service. You must try the pork chop! One of the best anywhere.

• Visited February 2013
1 Thank lucycan
Broken Arrow, Oklahoma, United States
“Delish!”
Reviewed January 15, 2014

Wow .. What can I say this place is awesome! Food was too good to be true! Definitely recommend to everyone!

Visited February 2013