“Loved this restaurant so much we went back the next day”
Review of Magnolias

Magnolias
Reserve with OpenTable
Magnolias is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #18 of 940 Restaurants in Charleston
Cuisines: American, European, Contemporary
Good for: Romantic, Special occasions, Business meetings, Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighborhood: Downtown
Cross street: located between Cumberland & Queen Streets
Transit: Charleston CARTA to and from Visitors Center can be picked up 1/2 block from the restaurant on the quarter hour. There are also local cab companies and Charleston's famous Rickshaws that will transport guests to their hotels.
Reviewed October 21, 2013

We enjoyed everything about this restaurant so we went back the next day.
Food was great as was the wine selection.
Their desserts were even better.
Free parking in their lot next door.

Write a ReviewReviews (5,839)

Reviewed October 21, 2013

The food here was really good. Our server was extremely knowledgable and helpful with the menu. One of the best meals that we had while in Charleston

Reviewed October 20, 2013

We had an excellent dinner , party of 3 on a Friday night. No trouble making reservations and we appreciated the nearby parking! Food, service, and selections were wonderful. Bustling activity and everyone having a superb time! I will be back and next time I will save room for dessert!

Reviewed October 20, 2013

We stopped in Magnolias for lunch last week on our two day stay in Charleston. My wife and I both loved it. I had the Shrimp and Gritts and it was fantastic. And I normally dont care much for sea food. The gritts were so buttery and the shrimp was cooked perfect. I loved it because being from the west coast it represented to me a real Southern meal. My wife had the turkey sandwich which i know sounds kind of boring. However, she said it was by far the best turkey sandwich she ever had. Kind of had all the flavors of Thanksgiving in an sandwitch. We were gone for 10 days traveling (to Hilton Head) and this was by far our best meal. She now wants me to buy her the cookbook by the chef for Magnolias.

Reviewed October 20, 2013

Highly recommended, we came here for lunch at 2:30 with reservations. It was packed! I had Parmesean crusted flounder that was very good. The restaurant was very good and I would come here again.