“Outback Steakhouse”

Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed May 29, 2014

The food was delicious and the service excellent. We arrived late in the evening after a long day of touring and we got seated and waited on promptly. The restaurant was very clean and they had quite a few good specials. For a steakhouse restaurant, their seafood was very good.

Reviewed May 20, 2014

Knowing Outback and along with it being a chain, we weren't expecting much. Even that was asking too much. Not saying the food was horrible in the end, but service was adequate and our own server was nice, but barely around.
Our food had to be sent back. I got a steak cooked well done when I requested medium...no pink. My wife got rotten broccoli which was all brown on the crowns. Manager was very polite, but responded strangely by bringing me out a bowl of soup I didn't request and also didn't taste good. In the end didn't comp or offer anything free in the future due to poor food service.
Overall, food was good after it was corrected and service was lacking. Won't be back, at least to this location.

1  Thank Coffey070
Reviewed May 17, 2014

This Outback has been consistently going "downhill" so we haven't visited in several months hoping things would get better - they haven't. For starters the waiter forgot to put in our appetizer which was probably a good thing since my soup, my wife's salad and our entrees all arrived at the same time. I couldn't tell if they gave me a baked potato or a marble since they were both about the same size. Steak was average, service was poor and my money will be spent elselsewhere.

1  Thank joefromjohnsisland
Reviewed February 7, 2014

After not being able to find much open due to the ice storm Outback was a welcome experience, I have dined at numerous Outback Steak houses throughout the country and the wait staff and food at this one were superb. I had the 6 oz sirloin cooked medium and it was very good!

Reviewed January 16, 2014

Good value, very consistent with good service. New offerings of lower calorie choices are very welcome! Especially love the chop salad.....bread is warn at table side...you know what to expect and you get what you know..with the exception of the somewhat skimpy mixed cocktails at the bar,,,have been served a 2 oz martini on more than one occasion..safe for solo dining