“Great steak”

Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed October 3, 2013 via mobile

I'm on vacation and wanted to go to the Outback steak house I went to is the one at 1890 Sam Rittenberg blvd Charleston it was great the steak was so tasty I had the 12oz sirloin I wish they had a 20 oz it was that good and don't ask for steak sauce you don't need it another thing I liked the owner came over asked if everything was good great place I'm going there again soon as I can

Reviewed September 13, 2013

This place is great for family friends, any type of social event or just to have a quiet evening. The mood and atmosphere is totally amazing...

Reviewed September 1, 2013 via mobile

After a day of church we decided to go to Outback. The server Drew was awesome and was very personable. He was definitely dedicated to service. If it wasn't for him we probably would've left. Try the wings sauceless. They are awesome. The food was okay, but they make it up in service.

Reviewed July 26, 2013

Outback is usually a very good restaurant chain. Unfortunately this around we found a big in a salad. The rest of the food was fine but the manager only took $4 off the meal. The salad comes with the meal so one would expect the whole meal would be taken off the bill. That's just not an acceptable for finding a bug in the meal and I wouldn't go back as a result.

1  Thank Fenway13
Reviewed July 10, 2013

Yes my review is only 1 star but overall this outback is 3 and a half according to other posters. Most other Outbacks are 4 or 5 stars! I ordered take out or "Curb away" and arrived at the time I was given by the very pleasant young lady that took my order. She brought my food out 18 minutes after I arrived at the time she said my food would be ready. I watched them from my car compile my order into my bag. After almost 20 minutes and regretting the $4 tip I left for my $18 meal she finally came out with my food. To my request I asked if plastic ware was in the bag and she did not know so she went back in for 5 MINUTES....FOR 5 MINUTES SHE WENT BACK IN...IN CASE YOU MISSED IT, FOR ANOTHER 5 MINUTES SHE WENT BACK IN, just to get my plastic ware. My hotel was half a mile down the road. When I arrived to open my then old Outback bag there was only 1 of the 3 ranch I asked for and 2 extra butter. The bread seemed as if it was baked the day before...stale, hard...room temperature. Steak was overcooked. I ordered extra cheese on my salad (see attached pic) what a joke. They picked the tomatoes out of my salad as I requested no tomatoes and added no extra cheese. F*** you to this Outback location. Small town Outbacks put you to shame!!!! Wont be back.