“AMAZING!”

Slightly North of Broad
Reserve with OpenTable
Slightly North of Broad is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #16 of 936 Restaurants in Charleston
Cuisines: American
Good for: Romantic, Local cuisine, Special occasions, Business meetings
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Faber Street
Description: Slightly North of Broad is a Lowcountry bistro that brings together an abundance of local ingredients and thoughtful, expert presentation with a friendly, contagious energy. Here the dining room is a natural extension of the kitchen, a place where culinary skill, a clever, considered wine program, warm service, and conversations meld together. Our local farmers, fishermen and producers are as integral to the food we make as they are to our place in this community.
Reviewed October 22, 2012

I was very impressed by SNOB's service, atmosphere and most of all the food! My friends and I had a very great and enjoyable experience there. I ordered the fried chicken which was absolutely delicious! perfect choice for a midwestern girl looking to really enjoy some southern cuisine! my friends and I made a reservation ahead of time which I recommend doing because It was very packed when we first walked in. Perfect restaurant for tourists or locals looking to branch out and try something new! you really cant go wrong with anything on the menu...especially the desert.

Reviewed October 20, 2012

When we were unable to secure a reservation for this highly acclaimed restaurant we were bummed. We decided to stop by and see if they had any room, and as luck would have it, we were immediately seated at a cozy table for two. Our waiter was very knowledgeable about the wine options as well as catering to gluten free diners. Everything we ate was top notch and fabulous. I highly recommend SNOB.

Reviewed October 19, 2012

The whole dining experience was wonderful. I am still dreaming of the banana cream pie. Everything else was equally as good.

Reviewed October 19, 2012

Great location within the historic district, great atmosphere and great bartender who turned us on to a new drink, called the Barn Raiser! It was so great we went back the following night for a night cap. The food was sensational and presentation one of kind. Make advance reservations, that popular. I going back!

Reviewed October 18, 2012

We have been there many times and suggest you make a reservation & even then you may have a small wait in prime time but well worth it. Great menu and food. Staff is very knowledgeable and has made some wonderful recommendations when we are having difficulty making a decison. We are looking forward to our next visit.