“Good italian food.”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Cumberland Street
Transit: Carta and Trolley stops are one block south at the corner of Meeting St and Cumberland St.
Reviewed December 23, 2013

We made last minute reservations for 9 people at Bocci's. A minutes walk from the incredible French Quarter Inn. The salmon was delicious. I am not sure I would order the pizza here, as I think they have many other dishes they are better at.

1  Thank Michael S
There are newer reviews for Bocci's Italian Restaurant

Reviewed December 17, 2013

The food was delicious. The weather was beautiful in Charleston in December so the doors were open in the dining room. The server was very attentive to us.

1  Thank Terrie J
Reviewed December 16, 2013

This is no game ! This is seriously wonderful Italian food at a reasonable price. We are " locals " who go here whenever we go to town. $58.00 for 2 entrees, a shared desert and appetizer , wine and soda. Reviewers state this is basic Italian food. I disagree. We're from "Jersey." and we never got Duck Tuscano or homemade manicotti in NJ ! On top of all this you always get a very competent ,personable waiter or waitress. Hendricks took care of us last night and he was amazing ! The interior reminds us of old world Italy. We highly recommend Bocci's and hope you'll give them a try.

1  Thank pvnj.
Reviewed December 6, 2013

My husband and I are vegetarian so we were delighted to see the lunch menu at Bocci's. I had the Caprese salad and my husband had an eggplant sandwich. Both were good size and delicious. The service was really, really good and we enjoyed our lunch there immensely!

Reviewed November 22, 2013 via mobile

My family and I ate here for lunch. We had lasagna, spaghetti, and cheese pizza. All were good and classic. It wasn't a fancy restaurant, but that was fine with us since we have a toddler. During your meal several carriages go by, which is neat to watch.