“Weekend trip”

Cuisines: Mexican
Richmond Hill, Georgia
“Weekend trip”
Reviewed June 14, 2014

Great service, food and price is alright. The taste and food portion where great. The restaurant was very clean, family oriented, and the costumer service was excellent. I recommend visiting with the family or with friends. The place have a mini bar and lunch buffet.

Visited June 2014

Stillwater, Oklahoma
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great Mexican Food”
Reviewed June 28, 2013

I thought they had great authentic mexican foo, however, we sat outside and it took them a LONG time to take care of us. We did not get chips and salsa until our meal came. If this had been different, I would have given them a 5 star review.

Visited June 2013
Healdsburg, CA
“Lots of reasonably priced, bland food”
Reviewed February 19, 2013

The rice and beans tasted authentic, but how hard is that to do? The chili colorado, on the other hand was bland and boring. Too much tomato and very little Mexican flavor. The meat was little chunks, most of which were entirely too chewy or gristled, indicating a cheap cut of beef. Given the good reviews by locals, I, a Californian who grew up in a heavily Mexican-restauranted town, can only assume those who rave have never tasted real Mexican cuisine.

• Visited February 2013
Hillsborough, North Carolina
“Excellent value for good food”
Reviewed November 30, 2012

We stopped in here on our way to see the holiday lights at the county park. My family likes Mexican food so we decided to try El Dorado. We were glad we did. The food was very good and the portions were generous. The menu has a large selection and the prices are very reasonable. Service was average, prompt but not very friendly (certainly not rude though). The atmosphere is OK and we did really like that they had mariachi music playing. If I have one complaint it would be that the salsa for the chips is watery, I prefer a thicker salsa.

• Visited November 2012
california
“edible and that's about it”
Reviewed November 27, 2012

We came in - 4 adults and 2 children looking for some good mexican food. We liked the chips and salsa, but that was about it. We ordered and nothing cam out as we expected. We ordered a burritos off the kids menu I believe it was a meat burrito and out it same with a tortilla and meat and nothing else, but drenched in red sauce. That is not usual for a kids burrito I have ever seen. if they aren't going to put more than meat and a tortilla they should tell you that. And I have never had then pour red sauce on a burrito without asking you if you wanted it that way. The was the way all the food was just not what we expected after reading the menu. It was edible, but if I lived in that town I would not go back. It just was not good enough for a return visit. I liked the inside.

• Visited October 2012