“Delectable”
Review of Dixie Supply Bakery & Cafe - CLOSED

Dixie Supply Bakery & Cafe
Cuisines: American, Cafe
Good for: Local cuisine, Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Brunch, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Neighborhood: Downtown
Minneapolis, Minnesota
“Delectable”
Reviewed November 10, 2013

While researching Restaurants to dine at while during my vacation in Charleston I stumbled upon the reviews for Dixie and how HAPPY I was that we chose to eat here for lunch.
We loved everything we got, it was fresh and delicious and full of flavor.
I highly recommend the Mouth Watering Fried Green Tomatoes and the AMAZING Dixie Burger, who knew pimento cheese, a fried green tomato and bacon would taste SO good on a Burger.
When I am in Charleston again I will for sure be going here. :)

New Jersey
“Not Open”
Reviewed November 5, 2013 via mobile

We stopped there on Monday during their hours of operation and they were not open. So we did not get a chance to try it. I would call first.

Ontario
“Average at Best”
Reviewed November 4, 2013

Counter service only. Ordered their famous tomato pie, told them we were eating in and wanted 2 pieces of their boubon bacon pecan pie to go. Repeated this twice, of course our tomato pie came as a takeout order, we told them we would eat from the box, it was fairly cold and we asked if it was supposed to be hot or cold. Supposed to be hot, so they nuked it. 2 pieces of tomato pie, 2 coffees and 2 bourbon bacon pecan pie $35, seriously!

1 Thank travelpigOntario
Michigan
“Very tasty lunch”
Reviewed October 22, 2013

My husband and I stopped here for lunch on a day trip into Charleston. He had the shrimp Po'Boy. Ihahd the Wadmalaw shrimp, bacon and fried green tomato sandwich. Both were very good. The shrimp was fresh and nicely cooked (battered/fried on his, sauteed on mine). I had never had fried green tomato before, and this one was nicely cooked in a peppery cornmeal batter. Don't know if this is "traditional", but who cares. It was delicious.

Munster, Indiana
“hole in the wall; delicious Southern cooking”
Reviewed October 20, 2013

A hidden non-descript jewel. Cash business. Small dumpy venue. Eating outside but almost in a parking lot The food was GREAT. We had every variety of their pancakes, cheesy grits, eggs. Everybody was happy and it didn't cost a fortune. casual dining at a casual price.

Visited October 2013