“Great tomato pie!”

Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch
Neighborhood: Downtown
Reviewed October 18, 2012

First time for tomato pie. Very tasty. They also had the best southern style breakfast with very good grits. The order taker at the front was very pleasant and nice. Great. place

Reviewed October 10, 2012

Went here for breakfast almost everyday of our vacation in Charleston. Close to the Market, it was easy to find. The breakfast sandwiches on fresh biscuits were awesome (no need to ask for extra bacon). Not the best place to go if you're in a hurry but well worth the wait 'cause everything's made from scratch. The standard menu has some great offerings but there's always specials daily including an array of decadent desserts. The tomato pie and coconut cake were to die for.
The staff made you feel right at home. If I lived here I would eat here everyday.

Reviewed October 9, 2012

We had the basic breaksfast and both was great. The biscuit was good; not as moist I like them. This is a must when you are in Charleston. Muffins was eaten later as a snack. It was great. I enjoyed it better than Toast.

Reviewed October 4, 2012 via mobile

We went here for breakfast and it was....not for me. I had biscuit and gravy. Don't do it. The gravy was very different than I am used to and had a strange taste to it. The biscuit wasn't great. Coffee was good! For all the hype I have heard I just was not thrilled by the food. We will have breakfast else where next time.

Reviewed October 2, 2012

This is the place for breakfast....nothing fancy but the food is so amazing. We all loved it. Stuffed french toast....so good. Muffins are yummy and the basic breakfast is just like grandmas!!