“Good Morning Charleston!”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Dixie Supply Bakery & Cafe - CLOSED

Dixie Supply Bakery & Cafe
Cuisines: American, Cafe
Good for: Dining on a budget, Families with children, Kids, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Brunch, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Neighborhood: Downtown
Aiken, South Carolina
“Good Morning Charleston!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 2, 2012

This is the place for breakfast....nothing fancy but the food is so amazing. We all loved it. Stuffed french toast....so good. Muffins are yummy and the basic breakfast is just like grandmas!!

Visited September 2012

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Guy got it wrong!”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 29, 2012

They ran out of shrimp for their signature dish and the cook was complaining about how he just wanted to go home and watch football. They should be a little more appreciative of their customers. The food wasn't that great so don't waste your money.

1 Thank Foodie153
“Maybe lunch but not breakfast.”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 28, 2012 via mobile

We ate breakfast here this morning and were disappointed. We had an overdone biscuit with the nastiest gravy I have ever eaten. The croissant was good that I bought after trying to eat the gravy. I hear the French toast is good and the lunch is but as for me and my husband we will not try it again. Good luck. Maybe you'll have better luck

1 Thank Trixys1
alabama
“don't let the gas station fool you”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 24, 2012

Just ate breakfast there yesterday. Had the tomato pie and it was amazing. Wow. Can't wait to go back there again. This is a keeper.

Visited September 2012
Buffalo, New York
“Awsome shrimp and grits!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 24, 2012

I saw this restaurant featured on Diners, Drive-ins and Dives a few months ago and knew I needed to visit when we found ourselves in Charleston. Living up north I knew I wanted to to try all the low country favorites I could during my visit and at the top of my list was Shrimp and Grits. The restaurant was very tiny, a few tables inside and out. The morning we stopped by for breakfast the place was packed, which I took as a good sign, lots of locals there. After a few minutes a table opened up and we placed our orders at the counter. I of course had the shrimp and grits and the others had a variety of tasty breakfast options. I couldn't help but notice the amazing baked goods that people were getting but I ended up being too full to indulge. My shrimp and grits was absolutely delicious, I wish I could have gone back another time to have them again. So full of flavor, big juicy shrimp, bacon, Yum! This was by far my favorite restaurant and meal during our visit to Charleston, if you are in the are this place is must!

• Visited September 2012