“A great lunch, and music as well.”
Review of Cafe Paradiso - CLOSED

Cafe Paradiso
Dining options: Breakfast
Neighborhood: Downtown
Myrtle Beach, South Carolina
“A great lunch, and music as well.”
Reviewed March 16, 2014

We had been walking around Charleston all day, and I needed a coffee fix, when we came across Cafe Paradiso around lunchtime. It was a beautiful day, and there was a guitarist playing outside, so we decided to split a sandwich and have coffee outside at one of the tables.

While they don't offer table service, they did say to leave our dishes on the table when we were done, and they would take care of it.

The cafe latte and the mocha were really good, and the Charleston Chicken Salad sandwich was really good. It was served on a lightly toasted gigantic croissant, and was filled with nuts, cranberries and apple. It was one of the best chicken salad sandwiches I have tasted.

At the outside tables, apart from being entertained by the singer/guitarist, you can also order a hookah to be brought to the table. We didn't do that, but will try it next time!

Cafe Paradiso is a great place to stop for a sandwich and coffee. I highly recommend it.

• Visited March 2014

Roanoke, Virginia
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Paradiso not paradise”
Reviewed January 29, 2014

Order at the counter, no table service. Asked for fresh strawberries on the waffles and got mashed up fruit cooked into the waffle and one fresh berry on top.

Visited December 2013
“They will tell you what Hooka flavor you want”
Reviewed January 26, 2014 via mobile

...but at least they give you your money back after being rude and not bringing out what you ordered with no explaination as to to why twice. "You will like this" is not an excuse. I happen to hate mango flavor. I was harassed when I got my money back too. "She liked it." No my friend did not like it that's why we came up to ask for our money back!

Charleston, South Carolina
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Small cramped coffee house”
Reviewed January 3, 2014

It was the only place open on Christmas day. It was small and cramped and the food was average. It had Indain type food and you could get flavored hooka, if you are into that sort of stuff.

Visited December 2013
Aquone, NC
“Our favorite coffee shop in Charleston”
Reviewed January 3, 2014

My wife loves their Chai Latte while I enjoy their regular espresso latte

We stopped by a couple of times during our latest trip to Charleston. The second time was on Christmas Day morning - we arrived just as the owner did - about an hour before the official opening hour - but he let us in early anyway

• Visited December 2013