“Afternoon Lunch”

Baroni's Pizza
Ranked #362 of 940 Restaurants in Charleston
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed June 30, 2013

We found this place next a laundry mat on Saturday 6/29/2013 and decided to try it. The service was amazing. We had order sweet tea, hots, and pizza. Our cups of sweet tea never went dry before the waitress who stayed very busy brought us refills. Wings came out shortly after we order and i was very happy they dont use a dry rub. The pizza came and it was probably the best pizza i have had in the Charleston area. Again the service was great and i would give the food a higher then average rating. I would definitely come back again.

1  Thank TangoRVA

Reviewed May 22, 2013

So I ordered a pizza for pick up.. everything seemed fine on the phone. I Got there and the pizza wasn't ready ( that was fine ) so I sat and observed the staff of the restaurant while looking around. The first thing I noticed was over flowing trash cans, dirty floors etc. The employee that really blew my mind was who I call the sandwich maker. In the 15 minutes I waited, he answered his personal cell and text at least 6 times . this was while making sandwich's. He would actually stop making the sandwich to text. This was all without gloves. In the same 15 minutes he went out to have one of his camel menthols and popped food in his mouth and answered the restaurant phone then returned to the food. I found all of this to be really disgusting. As far as I could see there wasn't a hand washing station. I am not sure if South Carolina has Glove regulations.. The pizza maker and cashier/waitress was busy the whole time I was there. I questioned myself if I should eat the pizza or not. I left with it, ate part of it and I'm not dead or sick yet. ( that was an hour ago ) I can't say it was the worse pizza I ever had and can't say it was that good either. I won't return. I read reviews on trip advisor that is why I went to this restaurant. I don't like writing bad reviews.. but the cleanliness and actions of the employee definitely warrant a bad review. I would not recommend this place.

Reviewed May 22, 2013

I came across this place looking for something different for lunch as I work in Mt. Pleasant. I must say this was a pleasant surprise. It is located just at the end of 526 in the Piggly Wiggly shopping center and it is delicious. I have now been there 4 times and will continue to return. The staff is friendly and the food is wonderful. I have tried their pizza, salad, and a gryo, all of which is FANTASTIC! If you are in the area and would like to try something other than the norm give them a shot!

Reviewed May 18, 2013

Baronis Pizza, located in the shopping center at Coleman Blvd and Chuck Dawley Hwy. is a godsend to Mt Pleasant SC. We've been there 3 times in the past 3 weeks. The gyros are magnificient! Last night we tried the NY thin pizza. It's by far the best pizza in the Charleston area! We had two NJ women with us and they too agreed that Baronis pizza is like having one from New York! It's moderately priced and the service is grand! If you like pie, Baronis is the spot. I've recently heard the Philly steak and cheese subs are also great. That will be my next adventure. Enjoy!!!

Reviewed May 15, 2013

My husband, being from NY is very picky about his pizza! We LOVE this place :D It is fresh, NY style pizza, and they're very friendly. We always get a white pie--the best white pie in town, by far! The prices are really good too :)