“NY Hubby's FAVORITE pizza place in SC”
Review of Baroni's Pizza

Baroni's Pizza
Ranked #479 of 916 Restaurants in Charleston
Cuisines: Pizza
Charleston, South Carolina
“NY Hubby's FAVORITE pizza place in SC”
Reviewed May 15, 2013

My husband, being from NY is very picky about his pizza! We LOVE this place :D It is fresh, NY style pizza, and they're very friendly. We always get a white pie--the best white pie in town, by far! The prices are really good too :)

• Visited April 2013

South Carolina
“Best NY style pizza!!”
Reviewed April 8, 2013

We prefer "extra" sauce on our thin crust pizza's ... we have been loyal Baroni's customers for YEARS... and their other menu items are good as well. Philly Cheese Steak is probably the 2nd most popular dish for us!!

Visited March 2013
Charleston, South Carolina
“Don't order for delivery!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”
Reviewed March 29, 2013

Tonight, I ordered a pizza- the Rivera_ at 7:30. It is now 10:46, and after 5 phone calls was told, "sorry, I'm new- we'll give you a credit". Great- We are starving and just went to McDonalds! She said, no manager here , what can I do?- well- 3 phone calls ago(out of 5) a "manager" said they would call the driver and have it here pronto- or call me back- Neither happened!
They do have good pizza here, have been a customer for years and years- looking at Dominos in the future for delivery! VERY UPSET AND DISAPPOINTED! Will call back in the am to talk to a manager, and get the credit, we surely deserve- but not very happy customers. A big disappointment, since I order for the hospital across the street all the time-NO MORE!

• Visited March 2013
“HORRIBLE service...”
Reviewed February 1, 2013 via mobile

I've visited this place twice before and the food is very tasty. However todays visit (2/1/13) will be the receive they will NEVER get my business again. The customer service is awful. Whole standing at the Takeout counter for 5 minutes and being looked over not one but TWO cashiers; it took a WAITRESS to ask if I had been helped yet. I only wanted two slices of pizza. Got in my vehicle and saw they put the WRONG slices in the box. Too digested to even go back inside.

Charleston, South Carolina
“Trust the 250lb Cuban... This place is great!!!”
Reviewed January 9, 2013

This place is really good and honestly the prices are very very reasonable. If I were you, try the Italian Salad, with a pizza and a beer. You can feed a family of 4 and keep it under 30$. The staff is good, you can tell they like their job and are very nice. There are two guys always in when I go in and honestly, I like the fact that 1) the food is always very fresh and 2) I am supporting an actual person not some major corporation in Michigan with 5 corporate jets. Overall take out 20$ and see how far it will go. Oh and another thing that I like about this place is that it reminds me of IP3 in Chapel Hill. They have beer, but not this over crowded bar scene. To me its just a cool, relaxed place. You will like it!!!!

• Visited January 2013