“Outstanding restaurant to celebrate any special occasion.”
Review of Grill 225

Grill 225
Reserve with OpenTable
Grill 225 is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #5 of 936 Restaurants in Charleston
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Description: "Exprience the Difference in 42-50 day aged Prime Steaks."Welcome to Grill 225, Charleston's first and only 100% USDA Prime steak house, and member of the Great Steak Houses of North America. Located at the luxurious Market Pavilion Hotel in the heart of historic Charleston, we offer a dining experience like no other.
Reviewed February 20, 2014

Everything was done to perfection. Our servers, Jeff & Ryan, made sure that we had a memorable experience. We cannot imagine how our evening out could have been better. By all means, try the "tuna tower" - wonderful!!

Peter W, General Manager at Grill 225, responded to this reviewResponded February 24, 2014

Thank you for dining with us at Grill 225. I am so glad that you were able to enjoy your special occasion with us. I am also pleased you enjoyed the tuna tower and the service provided by Jeff and Ryan. I will share your kind comments with them which I am sure they will appreciate. We look forward to having you dine with us again in the near future.

Reviewed February 19, 2014

Decided to stop in for dinner since the location was so perfect and had a great time, Lila was wonderful, professional but down to earth. Service was on point and she was knew the menu by heart. Nitrotinis were fun and delicious. Steak was perfect and so was Lila. We will come back and request her everytime we come to Charleston.

Thank you for dining with us at Grill 225. We are so pleased that you enjoyed your 100%USDA Prime Steak and one of our many Nitrotinis and the location of Grill 225. I am also glad that you enjoyed the service of Lila. I will share your kind comments with her, which I am sure she will appreciate. We look forward to having you dine with us again very soon when you return to Charleston.

Reviewed February 17, 2014

My husband took me here for a beautiful Valentine's Day dinner it was a perfect choice for a romantic dinner for two. The food, drinks, and service were exceptional. We had the surf and turf perfect, the mashed sweet potato were to die for. We also had the lump crab meat it was so good enough for two. It is not very often when you go out to eat that everything is wonderful!!! Highly recommend it!!!!

Thank you for dining with us at Grill 225 for your romantic dinner for two during Valentines. I am so glad were could provide you with the perfect surf and turf and yes, those fantastic mashed sweet potatoes. I am glad you enjoyed your experience and thank you for the recommendation. I look forward to your next visit very soon.

Reviewed February 16, 2014

I come to Charleston 1 time a month and this is one of my favorite places to eat. I love the oyster Rockafella. Already can't wait for my visit next month.

Peter W, General Manager at Grill 225, responded to this reviewResponded March 21, 2014

Thank you for dining with us at Grill 225. As being a frequent guest, we very much appreciate you returning and taking the time to write your review. We look forward to seeing you again at Grill 225 on your next visit to Charleston.

Reviewed February 14, 2014

We ate last night at Grill 225 and I will have to say this was the best experience we have ever had. Everytime we come we have a wonderful time. Our waiter Jeff C is the best waiter I have ever been served by. He is extremely knowledgeable and friendly. He really knows his stuff. Everyone that works here is extremely friendly and nice to us each and everytime we are here. We will be coming back again and again. Best steak in the state.