“One of My Best Meals Ever”
Review of FIG

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Hasell
Washington DC, District of Columbia
“One of My Best Meals Ever”
Reviewed April 30, 2014

There are rare moments when a meal is so good it leaves me giddy - FIG did just that. I ate at the bar since the tables were full and the bartender was fantastic. He knew the food extremely well and gave great advice on pairing drinks with my food items. I started with the razor clams which were fantastic - perfectly cooked with unique flavors. I then had the swordfish, which was perfectly done and the potatoes were phenomenal. I regret that I didn't make it back to FIG on this trip but will put it first on my list when I'm back in Charleston.

Toronto, Canada
“Enjoyable Meal”
Reviewed April 29, 2014

This was one of the best meals that we had in Charleston. We went late and didn't have a dinner reservation but we were able to wait for a seat at the bar. The gnocchi, oysters and flounder were excellent. The only thing we found lacking was the wine menu.

1 Thank Mary Jo M
Manchester Center, Vermont, United States
“Perfect on every level”
Reviewed April 20, 2014

From the warm greeting at the door to the attentive waitstaff, this is a restaurant that makes you feel like everyone wants you to have a wonderful meal. The bread is excellent. We loved the triggerfish and the soft shell crab special...but the standout was the nine vegetable salad. It was the essence of spring, with each vegetable cooked in a way to showcase its essence. Do not miss dessert, especially the sticky sorghum cake and the Meyer lemon pudding.

1 Thank Nancy L
Charleston, South Carolina
“Licked our plates.”
Reviewed April 19, 2014

Since moving to Charleston we had heard amazing things about FIG & after finally making reservations a few weeks in advance (to get an earlier than 10pm dining slot), we were able to feast on the amazing dishes that FIG prepares. No wonder all the earlier dining times book up in advance.

This is a place not to miss! We will dine at FIG again & again.

Visited March 2014
1 Thank Kim P
Bury St. Edmunds, United Kingdom
“Book early or go at lunch time”
Reviewed April 19, 2014

We did not book until we were in Town however as we went luch time and there were just two of us, we got a table; great food, good ambiance, good service, what is not to like? Our favourite restaurant in Charleston, which is itself a town with a great reputation for good food.

Visited June 2013