“DO NOT EAT ANYWHERE ELSE!!!!”
Review of FIG

Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Hasell
Reviewed October 5, 2013

Absolutely amazing!!!! I have never eaten more fine cuisine. We went here for my mothers birthday and started off with the Tomato Tart Tartine...if we could eat that for the rest of our lives we would!! Definitely order the Flounder and the steak special. We are a dessert family but half of us did not even have room for dessert!! But of course order dessert :) our waitress, Rebecca, was ADORABLE!! Ask for her when you come! She has the best recommendations! Order everything she says...seriously! Thank you Fig for making my Mom's Birthday so special!!!!!

Reviewed October 3, 2013

We had heard rave reviews about FIG and we were excited to try it. We were a party of 6 and we went there to celebrate my 40th birthday (in Charleston for the weekend). My husband called exactly 30 days before the date and had to speak to the manager to get a reservation for 6. We were pleased they were able to accommodate us. I got the Seafood Stew and it came out served in a small Le Crueset pot. Presentation was fantastic! The service was outstanding and the food was very good. My husband and I love food. We live to eat and we enjoy great food and especially locally owned restaurants. We did not think this restaurant lived up to its hype. Not sure if it would be on my "must do" list for our next visit.

Reviewed October 3, 2013 via mobile

While the menu has a very interesting, and by interesting I mean non-traditional dishes that I could almost never imagine eating, I'm so glad we listened to the hotel concierge and gave this place a chance. Thanks to the waiter who so carefully described in detail the dishes and exactly how they were prepared. His artful descriptions got us to try two things that would normally have been outside our comfort zone. Both items were amazing.

Reviewed October 2, 2013

First timers at Fig's -- the food was outstanding! We had called for a res a week before but could only get a late res which we didn't want. I placed my name on the "wait list" for an earlier time. It was suggested that we come in and sit at the bar and "possibly" get a table; if not, we could eat at the bar. We did just that and were lucky enough to get a table after enjoying our cocktails at the bar. From the bartender to the bus staff, the service was excellent and the food memorable. If you're in Charleston and don't eat at this restaurant you are truly missing out. Very fresh & beautifully presented food! Yum Yum!!!! We will return!

Reviewed October 2, 2013

I spent five days in Chareleston recently for a conference and found myself returning to Fig over and over again...even after dinner at other restaurants. The food was amazing, and the service was cordial and quite competent. Will absolutely return on my next trip.

1  Thank triniyankee