“FIG is fantastic. The entire menu really.”
Review of FIG

Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Hasell
Reviewed August 14, 2013

Of course, the Manhattan menu takes the prize. I love bourbon and having such a full selection makes for a pleasant drinking experience. The past three times I have eaten here with friends, we let the chef just send food out until we could not eat anymore. The meal was not cheap, but it was well worth it!! What a wonderful experience. The seating is small so make reservations if you can.

There are newer reviews for FIG

Reviewed August 13, 2013

I had an excellent dinner here, everything had a special quality to it. I had the grouper and a great wine pairing, really enjoyable, but by far the best was the dessert... out of this word. Thanks for the great experience.

Reviewed August 13, 2013

One of the best meals I ever had. The Porgy and Grouper was excellent. We also had the clams and corn chowder appetizer, which was great. The okra and baked beets was also great. I HIGHLY recommend.

Reviewed August 11, 2013

Truly an exceptional food experience! We had the 9 vegetable salad that was really exceptional in both favors and textures then enjoyed the lightest and most cloud-like gnocchi that have ever been created. I'm not even sure how these little pillows of goodness even stayed in one piece but I promise you that they were just intensely wonderful. I then had a heavenly prepared, Parmesan crusted Flounder that was both rich and delicate at the same time. We then finished with a Sorghum cake with Cinnamon ice cream that just melted on your palate causing sounds of pleasure to escape spontaneously! What a great meal at a restaurant that obviously is passionate about the food that they serve. Make reservations early because as you would expect the house was full at all times.

Reviewed August 10, 2013

This restaurant was fairly close to our hotel but we chose it for it's creative menu and excellent reviews. It did not disappoint. Our servers were very knowledgable and the food was terrific. Apparently the menu changes almost entirely every day as the chef prepares meals from locally sourced food. I had a seafood dish that was exceptional and my colleagues raved about their food as well. I finished with a dessert of sorghum cake (had never seen it or tried it before anywhere) and it was beyond words how good it was. I can't wait to go back sometime in the future.