“Wonderful meal!”

Cross street: Hasell
Princeton, New Jersey
“Wonderful meal!”
Reviewed July 25, 2013 via mobile

My family and I came to FIG for a great meal!! Make sure your call 30 days exactly before you want a reservation for and book it. They fill up very quickly and it's very hard to get into. Everything we had was amazing especially the swordfish, fish stew, beef tartare, and liver. You will love this place!!

York, Pa.
“Spectacular Meal”
Reviewed July 23, 2013

Had the Clam Chowder appetizer and the John Dory Fish Dinner. Both were outstanding. The chowder was unusual in that clams were still in she'll. It was a very tasty chowder. I never had nor heard of John Dory fish. It was lightly breaded and was superb. I ate at the bar because I was by myself. The bartenders were very friendly and made superb drinks. I wish I would have tried this restaurant on my first rather than last day in Charleston. I could have enjoyed it more than once. Outstanding drinks and food. I went there on a recommendation from a pedicab driver who was extremely friendly as well.

Jacksonville, Florida
“Not to be missed!”
Reviewed July 21, 2013 via mobile

My husband and I were overwhelmed with the quality of the service and food at FIG. We did not have a reservation but were able to wait 20 minutes for a spot at the bar and able to order from the whole menu. The bartender/waiter was incredibly knowledgable about every dish and the wine list. We started with the summer salad, then the gnocchi. My husband had the pork schnitzel and I had the snapper. For dessert the chocolate budino. One of the best meals from start to finish in a while.

connecticut
“A meal to remember”
Reviewed July 21, 2013

Not only was the food amazing, our waitress Ashley was also delightful. She described each dish with a poetic flair adding to our enjoyment. We eat out often, all over the US and she was one of the best servers we ever encountered. The summer salad, fresh grouper, berry tart, all outstanding.

• Visited July 2013
“Lived up to expectations and then some!!”
Reviewed July 20, 2013 via mobile

My wife and I didn't have a reservation so we ate at the bar. Didn't matter. One, we actually like eating at the bar sometimes. Two, the bartender knew them menu perfectly. His suggestions were spot on. Overall, food and service were excellent. Start to finish, great meal and great service. One of the best meals I have had in awhile. Highly recommend. Best meal we had in Charlestown, hands down.

Visited July 2013