“Huge calzones!”

Cuisines: Pizza
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch
Reviewed August 5, 2014

We shared a calzone and it was plenty of food for two people. It was hot, had a good flavor (we had Italian meatballs, feta, and onions), and was affordable. Glad we went.

Reviewed June 25, 2014

I picked up a family size pizza (18 inches/8 slices) half cheese and half pepperoni for $19 + tax. The kids liked it but it wasn't as good as I've had there in the past. The next day I stopped in Whole Foods and had a slice of their pizzas. Fresh dough, wood fired and all the toppings you'd want. I thought it tasted as good if not better than Andolini's and an 18 inch cheese pizza was $12 +tax. Guess where I'm getting my pizza next time I'm in Mount Pleasant!

Reviewed June 23, 2014

We came as a group of 13 and couldn't believe how fast the pizzas were ready. We initially were going to severely over order but after discussion cut out order down and even still it was too much. Hint: follow their advice of how much to order based on your group size. Everyone enjoyed the pizzas. We tried a Jalapeno pizza for the first time and it was tasty.
Andolini's Pizza served its purpose with quick delivery of pizzas and at a reasonable price.

Reviewed May 11, 2014

What a nice surprise....loved the pizza. Friendly wait staff and great pizza...huge pie...so go hungry. Very affordable.

Reviewed April 8, 2014

The pizzas are HUGE but great. Really nice crust--just the right amount of crunch. Great calzones as well.