“Great Charleston Restaurant!”

Dining style: Casual Dining
Neighborhood: French Quarter
Cross street: Queen St
Reviewed November 19, 2012

I went here last week with a large party of 20 people. We had called ahead and they willingly placed us all together on the third floor of the building. The service was phenomenal, especially considering the challenges of serving a large party of people. Food was served quickly and drinks were always full. All the food was delicious! We all shared appetizers and a little from all our entree dishes. The southwestern nachos and cajun style popcorn shrimp appetizers were delicious! I wouldn't recommend the shrimp and crab dip appetizer - a member of our party ordered it and literally poured excess grease out of the dish before eating it. The pot roast hoagie was also good, as well as the mahgherita pizza and applewood bacon pizza. One of the favorites was the meatloaf - absolutely wonderful! I think my favorite thing was the atmosphere of the entire restaurant and the super accommodating staff.

Reviewed November 18, 2012

I acknowledge this is a late review, I cannot pass under silence the very best Southern style Nachos my wife and I have ever had. I have tried to no avail, to duplicate the smoked chicken that was incorporated into this meal but I must unfortunately concede that I can only replicate by re-visiting this awesome place (which i will). My wife will attest that our daughter's meal was more than enough sufficient (3-4 chicken tenders and fries for a 2 year old, plus they were more than adequate as tested by myself).

I have read many a dissatisfied customer's review about this place, based on service wait times. We tried this place on a Thursday afternoon round 14:00 and the service was very attentive and fast, the elevator fully functional at his time.

Don't be scared off by the wortst reviews, this is a gem to be tried (possibly on non-peak hours).

Reviewed November 18, 2012

Pizza was not great, just average. This Beer sampler was a good value. The microbrews are quite good.

Reviewed November 18, 2012

We stopped in for lunch. The location was great and the building is very neat. I had fish tacos and they were very good. The beer was average. We enjoy brewpubs in our travels so I guess we have higher expectations. No beer stood out as being note worthy.

Reviewed November 15, 2012

I tried the brisket which in my opinion is rolling the dice and I was pleasantly surprised. We sat outside after we insisted that's where we would like to sit. The hostess told us they were short staffed for the outside tables but our waitress managed to serve us well. You could tell both the hostess and the waitress were stretched thin. The brisket was superb as were the collards and mashed potatoes. The home brewed porter was also very good. We enjoyed our meal as the Veteran's day parade passed on East Bay Street about 10 yards away. Good food for the price.