“Outstanding!”

Fulton Five
Ranked #92 of 910 Restaurants in Charleston
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Full Bar, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Description: Fine dining Northern Italian restaurant located in Historic Downtown Charleston
Seabrook Island, South Carolina
“Outstanding!”
Reviewed July 24, 2014

A delightful experience ! The food was incredible,the service even better! Make this a "must do" whether you are a local or a visitor.

• Visited July 2014

Trinidad and Tobago
“Good Food”
Reviewed July 17, 2014

Really good food and portions are large. The smaller portions are more than enough. I do not think it is as romantic is it is portrayed, but do not let that you stopping from eating here. The manager is great and quick to respond. I would highly recommend eating here.

Visited July 2014
Tipton, Mo
“Yum!”
Reviewed July 14, 2014

My wife and I visited here to celebrate our something-ith birthdays. We don't get to go to fancy places very often, but WOW was this worth it. The food was great, the service was attentive but not overbearing and, again, the food was GREAT! I highly recommend this place.

• Visited July 2014
Charlotte, North Carolina
“Romantic and charming, fantastic meals.”
Reviewed June 28, 2014

Fulton Five was a true experience, the building itself is beautiful and tucked away enough to feel like your own secret place. The hostess made us feel very welcome upon our arrival. The ambiance was elegant but comfortable. The only minor drawback is that the bar area should be more separate from the dinning area because it was too loud as some other reviewers noted.
Our server was knowledgeable, efficient, and friendly. He even took our picture for us when we asked so we could remember our special birthday dinner.
For our appetizer we ordered the insalate di funghi aka mushroom salad and it was very good, simple like Italian food should be so the ingredients could shine. It was so hard to choose just one thing because everything sounded great. For our meals, he had a tortellini with lamb meat and I had several bites and it was wonderful, he said the best pasta he's ever had; I had the special pasta for the day which was tortellini also with duck confit and cauliflower in duck broth and it was heavenly! This is the real deal.
I chose Tiramisu for my birthday dessert and they lit me a candle which was special. =]
It was very good and a sharable large portion.

Definitely a five star experience and we will be back I'm sure.

• Visited June 2014
1 Thank la_d0lly_vita
Charleston, South Carolina
“A hidden gem!”
Reviewed June 26, 2014

This place is tucked into a side street off King and finding it is part of this city's charm. There are so many out of the way places in Charleston but this place is truly a find! It's small so call ahead for a reservation, we parked in the Queen Street parking garage and it was just a few blocks to walk. The service was amazing, the food was authentic and delicious! They offer an appetizer size for their main dishes which I really liked (it's still plenty of food), it allowed me to try more dishes. We have a baby at home so we don't get out much and this place made our rare night out really special!

• Visited June 2014