“A hidden gem!”

Fulton Five
Ranked #89 of 910 Restaurants in Charleston
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Description: Fine dining Northern Italian restaurant located in Historic Downtown Charleston
Charleston, South Carolina
“A hidden gem!”
Reviewed June 26, 2014

This place is tucked into a side street off King and finding it is part of this city's charm. There are so many out of the way places in Charleston but this place is truly a find! It's small so call ahead for a reservation, we parked in the Queen Street parking garage and it was just a few blocks to walk. The service was amazing, the food was authentic and delicious! They offer an appetizer size for their main dishes which I really liked (it's still plenty of food), it allowed me to try more dishes. We have a baby at home so we don't get out much and this place made our rare night out really special!

Camden
“Great food, great atmosphere!”
Reviewed June 24, 2014

This was our first visit to Fulton Five and it was incredible. Just disappointed we didn't know about it before. It will definitely be a go-to for future trips to Charleston. Cozy, intimate atmosphere without feeling "stuffy." Wait staff was knowledgeable and personable. My husband and I shared the mussels appetizer. Good portion size and delicious. My shrimp pasta was perfect and my husband enjoyed his grouper over polenta. If you love Italian food and good wine, you must visit Fulton Five...authentic, romantic and delicious.

1 Thank kg4clemson
Crofton, Maryland
“Romantic and delicious”
Reviewed June 23, 2014

If the cozy and romantic atmosphere doesn't pull you in, then the delicious menu definitely will! We got the seasonal bruschetta to start and it was divine. I got the lobster pasta and my husband got the lamb and sausage pasta in marsala. Both were so unique but also some of the best pasta we have ever had. This is the place to go for a romantic night. Can't wait to go back!

“Intimate, authentic, outstanding!”
Reviewed June 22, 2014 via mobile

We have come to Charleston every year for the past 9 years & just discovered this place! Fulton Five is a romantic, quaint, exceptional restaurant. Celebrating our 13th anniversary sans (4)kids, this was a wonderful experience. The food was wonderful. Get the Pettine! Holy cow. The soup of the day was a creamy corn/cream based with lump crab meat, so good. My husband had the tortellini special which was wonderful. But, my scallops were absolutely amazing! Perfectly cooked, all of the spices & flavors melded together to create a dish I'll never forget. This venue is, in my opinion, for couples or adults only. And for that we are thankful...we have 4 kids & sometimes (very rarely) we just want to go somewhere without little ones in the atmosphere. Our server was David & he was above average with attention to detail & wonderful knowledge of the menu! Great service, outstanding food, & a sweet romantic spot off the beaten path in Downtown Charleston. This place is definitely an established, solid restaurant. We will be back...

1 Thank Renae K
Charleston, South Carolina
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Fulton Five - Seven Days a Week”
Reviewed June 18, 2014

After living in Charleston for 8 years, Fulton Five has become is clearly and consistently one of the top restaurants in the low country. Romantic atmosphere, phenomenal food selection and expansive wine list to pair with. Our favorite server, Alisha ensures each meal is crafted to be a individually memorable experience. This restaurant should be your first call for reservations!

Greg & April