“V A L U E great ambience”
Review of Cypress - CLOSED

Cypress
Cuisines: European
Good for: Romantic, Local cuisine, Business meetings, Special occasions, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: Corner of Queen & East Bay
Reviewed July 29, 2013

for the dollar....the monday night 5.00 burger night is a great value, we have been to charleston a few tomes this is a great choice as a tourist, we noticed a lot action & our waitress pointed out that alot of regulars at the bar ....

There are newer reviews for Cypress

Reviewed July 28, 2013

Have eaten here on prior trips to Charleston. Always have a good experience. Excellent service. The 3 of us had the Lobster bisque & loved it!! The atmosphere is elegant modern.

Reviewed July 22, 2013

We had an intimate wedding dinner there for the 6 of us and it exceeded all of our highest expectations. The food was amazing - we were all fighting over who's was better. The next time I go I'm getting the tuna/oyster app, sea scallop/pork belly dinner and creme brulee dessert. The atmosphere was very cool, elegant but not stuffy and our waiter John was fantastic. I can't say enough great things about Cypress. My biggest problem will be deciding to try one of their other sister restaurants instead of going back here every time.

Reviewed July 22, 2013

My husband and I were so pleased with our multi-course dinner at Cypress! The service was great and the food was truly excellent. The ONLY thing I would advise is to not order the Lobster Bisque. This is one of my favorite soups and unfortunately, this version of it left something to be desired. However, we GREATLY enjoyed the tuna-topped oysters, the brie and almond salad, an excellent filet, and a delicious ahi tuna dish.

Reviewed July 20, 2013 via mobile

I lived in the charleston area for 8 years and I think this is the best meal I have ever had here. The atmosphere is great, the food was delicious and the portions were very generous. The salmon Wellington was delightful. The heirloom tomato salad is a must. I can't say enough about this place. Wish I would have found it when we lived here.