“Outstanding Breakfast!!”

Ranked #37 of 932 Restaurants in Charleston
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine
Reviewed January 11, 2014

We were recommended to the Hominy as the best breakfast in Charleston..we only had one morning, but I have a feeling that there could not be an even better one! A cute place comprised of a few rooms, clean and welcoming.Really nice staff, competent, too! .I forget exactly what it was that I had, but it was comprised of grits, pot roast and eggs in a bowl. It was delicious, as was my wife & son's meals. Highly Recommended!

There are newer reviews for Hominy Grill

Reviewed January 9, 2014

We visited Charleston for two nights on our way to HH Island before our annual vacation & ate here on our second night. Had done so the first night we wouldnt have gone anywhere else! Food was delicious, very friendly service and we had no reservations but only had to wait 20 minutesfor table of five. Traveling with 10 yr old twins and a 13 yr old can be stressful so I was THRILLED to see walk up window for access to the bar inside. Atomosphere was perfect, food was southern's finest choices and fantastic service!!

Reviewed January 8, 2014

Our most enjoyable / delicious Breakfast while in Charleston. Very popular with the locals so it may require a wait - but well worth it. So good we went back on the morning of our departure. My Wife & I are FANS of Hominy Grill!!

Reviewed January 7, 2014

Having heard about this on the Food network,we were excited to try the cafe-WHAT a TREAT.
best she crab soup,best shrimp & grits,best drinks Sweet Tea Vodka Lemonade & Spicy Rum 7 gingerale-EVERYTHING was spectacular-TRY IT!!@!!

Reviewed January 6, 2014

If you are craving a classic southern breakfast go no further than Hominy Grill! I had sausage eggs biscuits and grits!