Open today: 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Review Highlights
Bachelorette Party Boat Rental 9/28

We had such an amazing time on the tiki hut for our sister's bachelorette weekend. We took the boat... read more

Reviewed September 29, 2019
Tiffany R
Awesome time for a Bachelor Party!

This was a great experience. We had a group of 16 guys and the captains were great to deal with... read more

Reviewed September 23, 2019
Dan F

Recommended experiences in and around Charleston
from $73.24
from $70.77
from $70.07
from $35.00
More Info
All reviews tiki hut bachelor party jet ski fly board these guys floating mats an absolute blast beer run awesome group amazing fun favorite activity bucket list favorite part couple of hours boat ride rafts funniest
Selected filters
Reviewed March 21, 2016

Dude...One of the best days spent out on the floating Tiki Hut. Party, flying and just having a great time. Also got to try out their brand new wakeboarding boat. EPIC! If you are in town and want to try something different I highly recommend them. Sam is the man!

Date of experience: March 2016
1  Thank AJFerreyros
Reviewed March 14, 2016 via mobile

Some girlfriends and I came to Charleston to celebrate a bachelorette weekend, and this was definitely one of the best I've been to! Besides the fact that Charleston is an amazing city, spending the day on the water made the weekend. When we weren't playing on the flyboard we were hanging out on the floating tiki hut drinking mimosas. The staff was so nice and helpful, and the owner even came to chill and help out. I highly recommend this to anyone, wedding party or not, trying to have a killer time with cool people in one of the most fun cities I've ever visited!

Date of experience: March 2016
Reviewed March 9, 2016

If you're in Charleston you have to try this. Its definitely not as hard as it looks. My friends and I went out there and paid the extra amount to enjoy all the other amenities they provide. While one person was on the flyboard, we could paddle board, hang out on the floating tiki hut, and they even have these motorized surfboards.

It's AMAZE BALLS!

1  Thank DILLM4
Reviewed August 24, 2015 via mobile

Hydro fly is definitely something everyone should do while in charleston or myrtle beach. It is the coolest thing I have done. I booked my "flight" with Sam and had a great time. They are cool dudes and make you feel so comfortable. Took me 5 min to figure it out and I was up and flying.

2  Thank Dan E
Reviewed August 23, 2015

The place is completely unreliable. I did not expect such terrible service. We were waiting around for over 50 minutes asking people nearby to ensure we were where we were supposed to be. Turns out we were at the right place, they were just a no show! We finally left because the next customers had arrived and there was no point in waiting any longer.
Complete waste of time - Don't bother!

5  Thank brooke d