“Floating Tiki Hut, Party, Hydroflying & Wakeboarding!”

Hydrofly Watersports
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Hydrofly is the premier water sports company located in downtown Charleston. Our staff is dedicated to providing an unforgettable water experience in the low country. Whether its flyboading, paddleboarding, kayaking, private boat charters, jet ski tours, or fishing charters, call us today and lets book your next water excursion!
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Reviewed March 21, 2016

Dude...One of the best days spent out on the floating Tiki Hut. Party, flying and just having a great time. Also got to try out their brand new wakeboarding boat. EPIC! If you are in town and want to try something different I highly recommend them. Sam is the man!

1  Thank AJFerreyros
"adventure"
in 7 reviews
"itinerary"

Reviewed March 14, 2016 via mobile

Some girlfriends and I came to Charleston to celebrate a bachelorette weekend, and this was definitely one of the best I've been to! Besides the fact that Charleston is an amazing city, spending the day on the water made the weekend. When we weren't playing on the flyboard we were hanging out on the floating tiki hut drinking mimosas. The staff was so nice and helpful, and the owner even came to chill and help out. I highly recommend this to anyone, wedding party or not, trying to have a killer time with cool people in one of the most fun cities I've ever visited!

Reviewed March 9, 2016

If you're in Charleston you have to try this. Its definitely not as hard as it looks. My friends and I went out there and paid the extra amount to enjoy all the other amenities they provide. While one person was on the flyboard, we could paddle board, hang out on the floating tiki hut, and they even have these motorized surfboards.

It's AMAZE BALLS!

Reviewed August 24, 2015 via mobile

Hydro fly is definitely something everyone should do while in charleston or myrtle beach. It is the coolest thing I have done. I booked my "flight" with Sam and had a great time. They are cool dudes and make you feel so comfortable. Took me 5 min to figure it out and I was up and flying.

1  Thank Dan E