Open today: 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Review Highlights
The best time!!!!

I would highly recommend this to anyone visiting Charleston!! It was hands down our favorite memory... read more

Reviewed August 18, 2018
madagostino
Cincinnati, Ohio
via mobile
SO FUN!

We went on the tiki hut for my friend's bachelorette party. There were 10 of us in our group so... read more

Reviewed August 15, 2018
Jordan L

Recommended experiences in and around Charleston
from $44.00
from $28.00
from $39.00
from $20.00
More Info
All reviews tiki hut bachelorette party an absolute blast patient instructor amazing experience bucket list two hours float activity crew fun tubing outing swing
Reviewed March 14, 2016 via mobile

Some girlfriends and I came to Charleston to celebrate a bachelorette weekend, and this was definitely one of the best I've been to! Besides the fact that Charleston is an amazing city, spending the day on the water made the weekend. When we weren't playing on the flyboard we were hanging out on the floating tiki hut drinking mimosas. The staff was so nice and helpful, and the owner even came to chill and help out. I highly recommend this to anyone, wedding party or not, trying to have a killer time with cool people in one of the most fun cities I've ever visited!

Date of experience: March 2016
Reviewed March 9, 2016

If you're in Charleston you have to try this. Its definitely not as hard as it looks. My friends and I went out there and paid the extra amount to enjoy all the other amenities they provide. While one person was on the flyboard, we could paddle board, hang out on the floating tiki hut, and they even have these motorized surfboards.

It's AMAZE BALLS!

Reviewed August 24, 2015 via mobile

Hydro fly is definitely something everyone should do while in charleston or myrtle beach. It is the coolest thing I have done. I booked my "flight" with Sam and had a great time. They are cool dudes and make you feel so comfortable. Took me 5 min to figure it out and I was up and flying.

1  Thank Dan E
Reviewed August 23, 2015

The place is completely unreliable. I did not expect such terrible service. We were waiting around for over 50 minutes asking people nearby to ensure we were where we were supposed to be. Turns out we were at the right place, they were just a no show! We finally left because the next customers had arrived and there was no point in waiting any longer.
Complete waste of time - Don't bother!

4  Thank brooke d
Reviewed August 18, 2015

I am by no means an athlete. I weightlift on occasion but I definitely don't do watersports. I stumbled across HydroFly and decided to roll the dice on the potential of an awesome experience.
Let me get this out of the way, you're going to fall, a lot. After about five or so stumbles I was getting the hang of it. They say that it takes about 10 minutes to get over the learning curve and give or take they're not wrong. I was hitting my stride in about seven. Just listen to the tips from the instructor on the wave runner and it'll click.
My only regret was that I went solo. It would have been a great experience to share with friends. The standard session on the water is 20 minutes. After my session I was fairly worn out and couldn't imagine spending another 10 minutes on the water, at least not on the board.
Tip: Get the photo/video package.

2  Thank worldwind15