“Unlike anything else I've ever done”

Hydrofly Watersports
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Hydrofly is the premier water sports company located in downtown Charleston. Our staff is dedicated to providing an unforgettable water experience in the low country. Whether its flyboading, paddleboarding, kayaking, private boat charters, jet ski tours, or fishing charters, call us today and lets book your next water excursion!
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Reviewed July 24, 2015

I booked this as a birthday gift for my husband Jacob, and we had an unbelievably amazing time!! It was an incredibly unique experience. Tom and Drew were super laid back, fun, and helpful, and Jacob and I were both able to get some awesome air time. They even gave us some great local restaurant suggestions before we left! I would recommend this to everyone, and we will DEFINITELY be going back for more!

All reviews
"adventure"
in 7 reviews
"itinerary"

Reviewed July 19, 2015 via mobile

My brother, his wife, and I were looking for fun things to do in Charleston and we came across hydrofly. It was definitely something we all want to do again! Tom was our instructor on the jet ski. He was very patient and encouraging when we first started out learning. Then once we were up he was congratulating us! I would recommend this to anyone!

Reviewed July 17, 2015

I've never experienced anything like hydrofly before. It took a few tries to get airborne, but then it was awesome! Tom was my coach and he was patient, encouraging, and knowledgeable. His tips made it easier to get airborne.

Sam was great, too. He was friendly, fun, and a good instructor. While i watched my son 'flying,' Sam gave me input on what to expect when it was my turn.

Overall, we had a great time! I would definitely do this again next time I'm in Chareleston.

1  Thank Craig P
Reviewed July 15, 2015

Sam and Tom made this a great experience. Our family of 7 did a half day rental and didn't want to leave at the end. They were very professional and a good time to hang out with. The tiki barge + amenities were everything you needed to enjoy your time on the water in between turns. Take a seat and listen to music in the sun, shade, or water with a cold drink and watch your buddies fly. The sport is much more attainable then we thought as well. Any one can get up out of water after a few minutes of practice, and plenty of tricks to attempt once you get the riding down. My sisters did great with slim to no other board sport experience. Hydrofly is doing it right and providing an awesome customer experience. I can't say enough about their business. A MUST DO IN CHARLESTON!!!
-Fields Family

See more reviews
Reviewed July 14, 2015

This was such an awesome experience! The whole process was so easy. There was no boring training we had to sit through or long waivers to sign. The boat ride to the dock was about 5 minutes. The instructors were fun, laid back and very helpful! It was one of the coolest things I have ever done. It was unlike any other experience I have ever had on the water. You don't have to be super fit to do this. It is very easy to get the hang of. When you are done, they allow you to hang out in the sun and watch other riders as long as you want. I live here in Charleston and I will 100% do this again!