Open today: 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Review Highlights
The best time!!!!

I would highly recommend this to anyone visiting Charleston!! It was hands down our favorite memory... read more

Reviewed August 18, 2018
madagostino
Cincinnati, Ohio
via mobile
SO FUN!

We went on the tiki hut for my friend's bachelorette party. There were 10 of us in our group so... read more

Reviewed August 15, 2018
Jordan L

Recommended experiences in and around Charleston
from $25.00
from $49.82
from $25.00
from $68.00
More Info
All reviews tiki hut bachelorette party an absolute blast patient instructor amazing experience great activity bucket list two hours float crew fun raft outing swing
Reviewed June 8, 2015

My boyfriend and I love to try new things and this was one of the best so far. We both had so much fun and it was a beautiful day on the water. We are already talking about going back with some of our friends. I would totally recommend it. A great, unique experience whether you are here visiting or live in the area.

Date of experience: June 2015
Reviewed May 26, 2015

Purchased spontaneously and it ended up being the best day of our vacation!! Sam and his crew are extremely friendly and very welcoming! My boyfriend and I had the most amazing day with these people! And my boyfriend had never tried this and did a great job his first time!! So so much fun! Highly recommend it!!

1  Thank Giselleeb216
Reviewed May 26, 2015 via mobile

These guys are great. Extremely patient and helpful. They will make you have a good time. Highly recommend and would do again.

1  Thank Curtis1234567
Reviewed May 13, 2015

We went for my bachelorette party, and had such an incredible time! Sam and his crew are such wonderful people, and definitely made the trip from Beaufort totally worth it. An amazing crew, and an amazing activity!

2  Thank Madi M
Reviewed May 12, 2015

We did a girls' weekend in Charleston and decided to book a HydroFly session - it was so much fun! Sam and Eric were so nice and made sure we enjoyed ourselves! Definitely worth it! We happened to be there during a storm, so it was cloudy, windy, and even rainy at times, but we still had so much fun doing this. Highly recommend!