Open today: 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Review Highlights
The best time!!!!

I would highly recommend this to anyone visiting Charleston!! It was hands down our favorite memory... read more

Reviewed August 18, 2018
madagostino
Cincinnati, Ohio
via mobile
SO FUN!

We went on the tiki hut for my friend's bachelorette party. There were 10 of us in our group so... read more

Reviewed August 15, 2018
Jordan L

Recommended experiences in and around Charleston
from $25.00
from $23.00
from $47.00
from $44.52
More Info
All reviews tiki hut bachelorette party fly boarding an absolute blast patient instructor amazing experience great activity bucket list two hours float crew fun raft encouragement session itinerary outing
Reviewed May 12, 2015

We did a girls' weekend in Charleston and decided to book a HydroFly session - it was so much fun! Sam and Eric were so nice and made sure we enjoyed ourselves! Definitely worth it! We happened to be there during a storm, so it was cloudy, windy, and even rainy at times, but we still had so much fun doing this. Highly recommend!

Reviewed May 11, 2015

I purchased our session as a birthday present to my boyfriend. We are locals and lovers of all things water, so it seemed like the perfect opportunity to try something new! Not only was Sam super flexible in making sure we could book a time that worked with our unseals schedule (even booking on his day off) but he and Eric were extremely friendly, helpful, accommodating and simply made the whole experience a blast!

They made sure that all the guests felt comfortable and had the best experience possible, and we definitely did! From relaxing on the tiki hut to flying around the harbor with the help of Sam's amazing instruction, the entire afternoon was phenomenal! I would 100% recommend this to anyone.. an incredibly unique experience and awesome guys to spend an afternoon with! We are already hooked and will absolutely be back!

Reviewed May 8, 2015

I purchased this as a birthday present for my husband. It was a blast! From lounging on the floating tiki hut to listening to the step-by-step instruction, I have not one complaint. Sam was very safety oriented and a patient instructor. It was only a short time before my husband was flying through the air. Passing boats often stopped to watch and clapped and cheered for what they saw. We are Charleston locals and this was the most fun we've had In a very long time. Two thumbs up!!!

Reviewed April 27, 2015

What's better than a day spent soaking up sunshine and experiencing the adrenaline inducing rush of being propelled up to 35 feet above the water? After my first time, I knew I would be going again. It's an awesome time - worth every penny.

Date of experience: April 2015
Reviewed April 26, 2015 via mobile

These guys are top notch. We had a BLAST and this was definitely worth every penny!! We are already trying to get a large group together to rent them for the day!! I can't say enough great things about them.. But I CAN say... BOOK NOW!!!! This is a "do not miss!!!" ONE HUNDRED STARS!!! ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Date of experience: April 2015
Sam P, Owner at Hydrofly Watersports, responded to this reviewResponded April 27, 2015

Thanks for the great review Kristy! It was awesome having you girls out on the Tiki Hut this past weekend! Next time you're going to have to try it out lol. Look forward to seeing again this summer!