Open today: 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Review Highlights
The best time!!!!

I would highly recommend this to anyone visiting Charleston!! It was hands down our favorite memory... read more

Reviewed August 18, 2018
madagostino
Cincinnati, Ohio
via mobile
SO FUN!

We went on the tiki hut for my friend's bachelorette party. There were 10 of us in our group so... read more

Reviewed August 15, 2018
Jordan L

Recommended experiences in and around Charleston
from $44.52
from $44.00
from $49.82
from $20.00
More Info
All reviews tiki hut bachelorette party an absolute blast patient instructor amazing experience bucket list two hours float activity crew fun raft outing swing
Reviewed August 21, 2014

What a fantastic experience for my daughter and her friend this past Sunday. We decided on a last minute trip to the beach and called Sam at Hydrofly on our drive down from Fort Mill - seeing if he had any openings that evening. To our surprise he did. We checked in at our hotel and headed over - and couldn't have been happier with the experience and the pictures and videos! The sun was setting and it made for an overall fantastic time. Great laid back guys who went the extra mile for the girls that night. Loved it loved it loved it! Five stars *****

Reviewed August 9, 2014

Loved our experience here. 5 of us went flyboarding and several more watched at the tiki hut. The hut was large and comfortable and offered a variety of seating, including shaded, open, and even partially in the water. We brought our own food and had a wonderful time. The employees/owners were incredibly patient and generous with our time and we all got the allotted time flyboarding. It was so much fun, surprisingly easy to pick up, and I would definitely do it again, especially with Hydrofly.

Reviewed August 4, 2014

One of the coolest things I've done in charleston if not in my entire life. I've been out several times with the Hydrofly guys and each experience is better than the last. Top notch organization with a highly professional crew. Highly recommend!

Reviewed August 3, 2014

This was one of the most amazing experiences ever! All the guys that were working there were incredible and great at teaching what to do. It was something that doesn't take forever to learn to get moving like snowboarding. This was a fast thing to pick up with an incredibly fun and memorable experience.

It was so much fun that after going out 2 days ago I then called them again the next day to ask for another appointment with my friend again and we will be going back out today!

Don't miss out on doing this!

Reviewed August 2, 2014

It was Fun but.....when you take your Own waterproof Camera they willllllllllllllll NOT take pics or Videos of you because they Think that you can do it own your Own so i was Veryyyyyy Disappointed it that way that they do business and we paid for them to take pics and Videos but when we were done they Said we didnt so i Would Not go back because of that i think they should do it Esp if its PAID for its also Hard to get to stand up too

Date of experience: July 2014