Open today: 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Review Highlights
The best time!!!!

I would highly recommend this to anyone visiting Charleston!! It was hands down our favorite memory... read more

Reviewed August 18, 2018
madagostino
Cincinnati, Ohio
via mobile
SO FUN!

We went on the tiki hut for my friend's bachelorette party. There were 10 of us in our group so... read more

Reviewed August 15, 2018
Jordan L

Recommended experiences in and around Charleston
from $25.00
from $23.00
from $47.00
from $44.52
More Info
All reviews tiki hut bachelorette party fly boarding an absolute blast patient instructor amazing experience great activity bucket list two hours float crew fun raft encouragement session itinerary outing
Reviewed June 8, 2014

The wife and I had our honeymoon in Charleston, SC. Jet Ski tour was the first on our list. THE TIME OF MY LIFE. Our guide(s) were fun and informative. Our tour lasted two hours and it was a blast. We saw dolphins, horseshoe crabs, and found some shells. My only complaint was that I got burnt...but hey, my fault for being a redhead. Great choice.

Date of experience: June 2014
Reviewed June 4, 2014

I was in Charleston for a bachelor party, and fly boarding was the highlight of the trip! The owners and workers invest their time making sure everyone is having a great experience. They made sure our drinks stayed cold and they even recommend some night life spots for us.

This is a must go!

Date of experience: June 2014
Reviewed June 2, 2014

I have been here a few times and each time it is a great experience, solo or in a group. The staff is informative and go out of their way to ensure that customer satisfaction is the number one priority. Flyboarding is an experience everyone must try at least a few times, and if you are in or near Charleston get with Hydrofly Watersports. The staff is the best, the equipment is top notch and you will leave satisfied each time.

Date of experience: May 2014
Reviewed June 1, 2014 via mobile

We booked a half day package for my friends bachelor party and this was by far the best experience we had in Charleston. We spent over 4 hours having fun with paddle boarding and cruising around on a really nice boat. I can't say enough good things about how nice the crew was. They made sure drinks stayed in our hands and anything else we needed they were happy to accommodate. Paddle boarding around Charleston was fun but honestly the crew and the atmosphere really made the day a hit. Thanks again to the staff and good luck with your business!

Reviewed May 31, 2014 via mobile

If you are visiting Charleston, this is a must-do. This is an experience you won't get anywhere else and I'm so glad we luckily heard about Hydrofly.

First off, the owners and staff are really good at making their customers happy. Couldn't have asked for nicer people.

Flyboarding is just as fun as it looked in the video and can definitely be enjoyed by people of all ages. If you are a part of a group, like a bday party of bachelor party, this is literally the perfect activity.

Excited to see Hydrofly continue their success and hope to visit them again when I return to Charleston.

Date of experience: May 2014