“Best day of my life”

Hydrofly Watersports
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Hydrofly is the premier water sports company located in downtown Charleston. Our staff is dedicated to providing an unforgettable water experience in the low country. Whether its flyboading, paddleboarding, kayaking, private boat charters, jet ski tours, or fishing charters, call us today and lets book your next water excursion!
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Reviewed June 4, 2014

I was in Charleston for a bachelor party, and fly boarding was the highlight of the trip! The owners and workers invest their time making sure everyone is having a great experience. They made sure our drinks stayed cold and they even recommend some night life spots for us.

This is a must go!

"raft"
"outing"
"swing"

Reviewed June 2, 2014

I have been here a few times and each time it is a great experience, solo or in a group. The staff is informative and go out of their way to ensure that customer satisfaction is the number one priority. Flyboarding is an experience everyone must try at least a few times, and if you are in or near Charleston get with Hydrofly Watersports. The staff is the best, the equipment is top notch and you will leave satisfied each time.

Reviewed June 1, 2014 via mobile

We booked a half day package for my friends bachelor party and this was by far the best experience we had in Charleston. We spent over 4 hours having fun with paddle boarding and cruising around on a really nice boat. I can't say enough good things about how nice the crew was. They made sure drinks stayed in our hands and anything else we needed they were happy to accommodate. Paddle boarding around Charleston was fun but honestly the crew and the atmosphere really made the day a hit. Thanks again to the staff and good luck with your business!

Reviewed May 31, 2014 via mobile

If you are visiting Charleston, this is a must-do. This is an experience you won't get anywhere else and I'm so glad we luckily heard about Hydrofly.

First off, the owners and staff are really good at making their customers happy. Couldn't have asked for nicer people.

Flyboarding is just as fun as it looked in the video and can definitely be enjoyed by people of all ages. If you are a part of a group, like a bday party of bachelor party, this is literally the perfect activity.

Excited to see Hydrofly continue their success and hope to visit them again when I return to Charleston.

See more reviews
Reviewed May 30, 2014

My friend and I took our girls to Charleston as a graduation present. One of our favorite things ended up being the flyboarding! Scheduling was super easy and everything about it was fun. The ride out to the floating dock was a relaxing boat ride on a NICE pontoon and then the dock has shade to just sit and relax while you watch this amazing sport. There were paddleboards sitting there begging to be used and a floating mat you could play on, or lay out on. The guys at Hydrofly know what they're doing. They are patient and attentive and know how to make this a fun experience. Our daughters were able to go up as high as they wanted and are now determined to do it again and again so that they can get good at it and do some tricks. This is a must-do activity in Charleston. I know that Hydrofly also offers jet-ski tours and other activities...I wouldn't hesitate to hire these guys. I know they would do a great job at whatever they offer and would make it fun!

2  Thank Rebecca G