“AWESOME!!! Nothing else like it in Charleston!!!”

Hydrofly Watersports
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Hydrofly is the premier water sports company located in downtown Charleston. Our staff is dedicated to providing an unforgettable water experience in the low country. Whether its flyboading, paddleboarding, kayaking, private boat charters, jet ski tours, or fishing charters, call us today and lets book your next water excursion!
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Reviewed July 23, 2013

Me and some buddies were looking for something fun to do during the day while we were down for a weekend visiting friends. All I can say is I've never had more fun. The Hydrofly staff was awesome. They made us feel very comfortable with the instruction, which is great for someone who sees this thing shoot 10 feet out of the water and hover. It might seem a little intimidating but truly ANYBODY can do it!! They took us out to a tiki hut pontoon floating near the marina where we could hang out and watch our friends ride the board. Just a cool setup. All in all it was just a great day and a really cool experience. I will definitely be doing this again next time I'm down there.

All reviews
in 3 reviews
"itinerary"
"teacher"

Reviewed July 22, 2013

We did the fly board at Island Adventures in Myrtle Beach and it was a blast. This is the coolest thing I have done in years. Great staff, great location. This is a must try if you enjoy waterpsorts.

Reviewed July 20, 2013

This is hands down the best thing you can do in Myrtle Beach. The owner is an extremely down to earth guy and he will give you as much time as you need to learn the activity. I had never even heard of this sport and was flying 10 feet in the air within 5 minutes of my ride. You will NEVER experience anything like this.