“Delicious- but not for Picky Eaters”
Review of Kitchen 208

Kitchen 208
Ranked #102 of 971 Restaurants in Charleston
Cuisines: American, Cafe
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast
Neighborhood: Downtown
Description: Kitchen 208 is a breakfast and lunch restaurant in the heart of downtown historic Charleston. Kitchen 208 features a whimsical menu with pastries, Southern breakfast entrees, sandwiches, salads, coffee, wine and local beer. Relax inside our beautifully renovated 100-year-old dining room or our shaded street side. Great fare, fresh air: served daily at 208 King Street.
Reviewed March 28, 2014

Ran by on a Tuesday afternoon with my parents for a quick lunch. Mom is a very picky eater and the menu didn't cater to much of her tastes, however what we had was very good.

I tried the turkey shoot, very fresh and yummy, my dad enjoyed his LARGE club 208, and mom ended up with the BBQ Pork Sandwich (special for the day) and the BBQ was exquisite. We all shared fries, and they were good as well!

Will be back!

OwnerCharmingInns, Owner at Kitchen 208, responded to this reviewResponded March 31, 2014

Dear NatalieNG129,

Thank you for taking the time to review our restaurant. We are thrilled to hear that you found your lunch exquisite! We strive to deliver a menu that will satisfy a range of tastes, so we're glad that you were able to find a dish that pleased all of your dining companions. We look forward to welcoming your family back soon.

Sincerely, Richard Widman, Marc Collins and Mark Severs, Co-Owners

Reviewed March 20, 2014

Always satisfied with my breakfast from Kitchen 208 and lunch. A reasonable option for a quick place to grab breakfast or lunch. Staff is super friendly and the outside seating is great for spring!

Reviewed March 19, 2014

Interesting menu selections, and the food is delicious. Great little spot to pull into while walking King Street.

Review collected in partnership with this restaurant
Reviewed March 18, 2014

We visited Kitchen 208 restaurant on both a Saturday and Sunday during a February weekend and had wonderful meals. Both days, Natalie was working and I wanted you to know she did a great job. Her demeanor was so helpful, friendly and professional; she really stood out to me as exactly what you would want in an employee. She went above and beyond in terms of service and always had a very 'can do' attitude. The meals were great. Eggs were excellent, biscuits were very good and so was the toast! However, knowing that the service was exceptional made us come back again. Well done!

1  Thank Erica4300
Reviewed March 17, 2014

Cute and casual dining with lowcountry cuisine. The patio has a cool look where you can people watch and have a mimosa with friends between shopping! I had shrimp and grits that were great but I was jealous of my fellow diners plates too! The prices are good too. I will be back.

Review collected in partnership with this restaurant