“I'll be back”

Ranked #62 of 940 Restaurants in Charleston
Cuisines: American, Cafe
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast
Neighborhood: Downtown
Description: Kitchen 208 is a breakfast and lunch restaurant in the heart of downtown historic Charleston. Kitchen 208 features a whimsical menu with pastries, Southern breakfast entrees, sandwiches, salads, coffee, wine and local beer. Relax inside our beautifully renovated 100-year-old dining room or our shaded street side. Great fare, fresh air: served daily at 208 King Street.
Reviewed March 19, 2014

Interesting menu selections, and the food is delicious. Great little spot to pull into while walking King Street.

Review collected in partnership with this restaurant

Reviewed March 18, 2014

We visited Kitchen 208 restaurant on both a Saturday and Sunday during a February weekend and had wonderful meals. Both days, Natalie was working and I wanted you to know she did a great job. Her demeanor was so helpful, friendly and professional; she really stood out to me as exactly what you would want in an employee. She went above and beyond in terms of service and always had a very 'can do' attitude. The meals were great. Eggs were excellent, biscuits were very good and so was the toast! However, knowing that the service was exceptional made us come back again. Well done!

1  Thank Erica4300
Reviewed March 17, 2014

Cute and casual dining with lowcountry cuisine. The patio has a cool look where you can people watch and have a mimosa with friends between shopping! I had shrimp and grits that were great but I was jealous of my fellow diners plates too! The prices are good too. I will be back.

Review collected in partnership with this restaurant
1  Thank carolinasherry
Reviewed March 17, 2014

I have waited a few months to post a review due to the fact that I wanted to be sure that this place was the real deal. My girlfriend Kelly and I started going for brunch a few months ago on Sundays. We alternate on what we order. Between the two of us we have tried just about everything on the menu to include specials. Every time that we walk in we get a warm greeting and the staff immediately recognizes us from our Sunday visits. The food has a ton of love and passion put into it, and you can taste it. I used to be a chef locally in Charleston for many years and I can tell the difference between good, quality sourced food versus the Sysco bought, pre made stuff. This place has hit the nail on the head with their staff and food! Good job and keep up the good work!

Reviewed March 17, 2014

The Shrimp n Grits, fresh fruit & mimosas were phenomenal! I highly recommend Kitchen 208! I will be back :)

1  Thank Candyland723