“Whew, good” 5 of 5 bubbles

Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations, Seating, Waitstaff
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Whew, good”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 23, 2014

This young couple goes more than the extra mile. The food is clever, creative, wonderfully prepared and delicious. Out of the way (a little) and one of the best restaurants in The City of Food! Famous Chas. chefs beware!

• Visited May 2014

South Carolina
“Not just a meal, but a true Culinary Experience!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 13, 2013

I have eaten several midday meals here, in my week-long visit to Charleston. I've even spent time here in the afternoon for coffee and dessert.
Of my experiences, with Twenty Six Divine and the Chefs who own and run it, I can only say that each and every visit was truly DIVINE!
The cuisine is extraordinary.
Both savory and sweet offerings have multiple layers of flavors and textures that are sure to please even the most discerning of palates.
Alone, as a couple, and even with a group... my visits have all left me feeling happy and satisfied.
To try to recommend only one entree or dessert item, is just too difficult. Everything I have tasted here is above and beyond any other place I have ever eaten.
If I have piqued your taste buds interest in the least... and you want a quick look-see, check them out online at twentysixdivine.com
Not only will it tempt and tease you into going there for your next midday meal, but you will also find out the significance of the name Twenty Six Divine!
I am looking forward to my next trip to Charleston... in part because I plan to make Twenty Six Divine part of my midday dining itinerary.
When you do go, trust me...you will have an extremely enjoyable dining experience.

• Visited June 2013