“The Best Massage Iv'e Ever Had”

Zendulgence Salon and Spa
More attraction details
Owner description: We offer Massage Therapy: Swedish, Therapeutic, Deep Tissue, Hot Stone, Prenatal, Reflexology, Reiki, Thai Herbal, Hot Bamboo, Sports Massage, Chair Massage or Mobile Massage (Where We Come To You) to Your Home, Vacation Rental, Hotel available for Individuals, Couples & Special Events. We also offer Customized Facials, Body Treatments, Manicures and Pedicures for natural nails only at our Boutique Spa location. We carry: Clarisonic, Oxygen Botanicals, Biofreeze, Moroccan Oil, Finipil, Blinc, Revitalash & OPI products.
North Carolina
“The Best Massage Iv'e Ever Had”
Reviewed October 23, 2013

If you are visiting Charleston, SC, or live here, do yourself a favor and look up Danielle at Zendulgence, and she'll even come to your hotel room like ours at French Quarter Inn.

Visited October 2013
D M V, Owner at Zendulgence Salon and Spa, responded to this review, December 31, 2013
crankyNorthCarolina- Well you do not seem "cranky" at all !!! ;-) Thank you for the compliment and when you come back to Charleston, whether you want in-room massages at your hotel or visit our Spa in West Ashley- we are always happy to have you. You might want to try one of our Gentleman's Facials or a Man-i-cure next time ! ;-)

Charleston
“Zendulgence, Bravo!”
Reviewed October 2, 2013

I have enjoyed and benefitted from the mobile massage services by Zendulgence. I suffered a stroke two years ago and have depended on therapeutic massages to help me continue my efforts to recover as much as possible and the bonus of having the massages come to me at my home as opposed to driving to the spa location has been a blessing. Danielle is by far the best medicine — physically and mentally! Her emotional support is second only to her skills with her massage technique.
John Bufano

Visited October 2013
John, Thank you so much for the kind words. We are very fortunate to assist you in your recovery and mobility and we will continue to come to your location as long as you want us to :)
Charleston, South Carolina
“Amazing Spa day!”
Reviewed September 16, 2013

A friend and I decided to book a spa day at Zendulgence and boy were we pampered! Upon our arrival, Danielle immediately greeted us with mimosas, offered us plush comfy robes and guided us to our relaxation rooms to prepare for our facials and massages. What a wonderful experience with personalized service and a talented therapist who obviously knows her trade. No pressure to buy a ton of products after although I did feel the need to indulgence in the yummy body cream that made my skin smooth as silk. A must try for anyone looking for that personalized spa experience!

Visited September 2013
Thank you Sam. I'm really glad that you both enjoyed your Spa Day- We will keep on using the Yummy Body Cream that you liked so much and keep an extra stash for your return ! ;-) looking forward to seeing you again very soon ! You have got to try one of our "Works" Pedicures with Hot Stones- I think you would like it very much :)
“Great place!”
Reviewed September 15, 2013

Danielle is very personable and makes you feel very comfortable and relaxed. She is talented at what she does. I was very pleased with my visit. Definitely recommend zendulgence !

Visited September 2013
Thank You for your review and your compliment ! We strive to be personable because We Love Our Clients and We Love Our Profession !!! So WE Thank YOU !!! :)
“Loved it!”
Reviewed September 12, 2013

I bought a living social deal for a customized facial. I was pleasantly surprised with my whole experience. I live on Johns Island and it was definitely worth the drive! The prices are very affordable and the place was very cute and quaint with personable service. I can't wait to come back for a massage! I will definitely be recommending Zendulgence Spa to all my friends.

Visited September 2013
Thank you so much !!! We are glad you enjoyed your Facial :) We strive to be different from the Box Spa's ;-) Looking forward to seeing you throughout 2014 and on :)