“Doing laundry is no longer a chore with this gem!”
Review of Persimmon Cafe

Persimmon Cafe
Ranked #133 of 926 Restaurants in Charleston
Cuisines: American, Cafe, Soups
Dining options: Lunch, Delivery
Description: Persimmon is a causal cafe offering gourmet sandwiches & paninis, as well as homemade sides, soups & hand spun custards. With quality ingredients and genuine hospitality we aim to give Charleston a unique cafe experience. We are located just blocks away from King St, MUSC (Medical University of South Carolina) & CofC (College of Charleston).
Greenville, South Carolina
“Doing laundry is no longer a chore with this gem!”
Reviewed March 19, 2013

Stumbled along this place on the way to class this morning. My boyfriend and I wanted to test it out because we like to see what new places are popping up around the city. The owners were extremely friendly and knowledgable about absolutely everything. I had one of the most delicious salads (goat cheese crab pistachio and grilled zucchini with a honey mustard balsamic vinaigrette.) needless to say, I will be back and so will the dozens of people who I will recommend persimmon cafe to.

5 Thank Klvictor