“Say cheese”

3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Say cheese”
Reviewed February 27, 2014

If you love cheese, this is a great stop. Everything you need and top notch quality. Great selection.

Visited February 2014

lanex
177 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 125 helpful votes
“Nice gem”
Reviewed January 8, 2014 via mobile

Saw it mentioned in Trip Advisor which sparked our interest. Bought some cheese, cured meats and a baguette which made for a nice light dinner for us. Staff helpful and friendly

Charleston, South Carolina
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Will not shop here again”
Reviewed December 31, 2013

It is interesting that my experience is also shared with another reviewer. A week before Christmas I placed an order with the store for some cheese and pate. I was specific about the items I wanted and picked them out to cater for an international group. On the day of the event my husband picked up the order and brought it home. As I was arranging it on a platter I noticed that one of the cheeses was not what I had requested. When I called them up to ask if a mistake had been made they told me that they had sold out of that particular cheese a few days earlier. They told me they had substituted with an "award winning cheese", which they assured me I would be happy with. Really? No, I was not happy because it was not what I had ordered. Also, I was particularly upset that they did not inform my husband that the order was not quite what I had requested. What, I would like to ask, is the point of placing an order if there is no guarantee that you get what you want? I felt the way they treated me was off-hand and the apology was insincere. I will not be returning and will take my business elsewhere.

Visited December 2013
6 Thank KateLondon2013
Lake City, Florida
161 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 159 helpful votes
“Great Cheese, Great Customer Service”
Reviewed December 21, 2013

We stopped by with my daughter to get a some cheese and meats to have before our dinner. We were not disappointed, they let us try several cheeses and the speck from their extensive selection. The owners are very helpful and offer great customer service. The young man and girl behind the cheese case were also very helpful. I am fortunate that I don't live to close to store or I would have to get a second job to support the cheese habit that I am sure that I would develop with all of the choices that they offer.

Visited October 2013
1 Thank travelerkent
Houghton, MI
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Great Sandwiches”
Reviewed November 14, 2013

I had heard about Goat, Sheep, Cow and on our walking tour, we ran across it. The sandwiches are delicious but when they're gone, they're gone. We stopped at 11:30 and bought two, $7.50 each. I said to my husband that they'd better be good as they weren't all that big and there's only one variety each day. They were worth every cent we paid. We walked to the waterfront park and sat on a bench and had a relaxing lunch. I'd recommend this place if you're looking for a casual dining experience but you'll need to find a bench to sit on elsewhere.

Visited November 2013