“Giant Caramel Apples”

Ranked #3 of 89 Shopping in Charleston
More attraction details
Owner description: Seen on Food Network
Reviewed June 23, 2013

My favorite is the free praline samples (chocolate) and my wife and I can get a huge caramel apple to share for $5. They are large enough to practically make a meal of it.

If you’re in the area, you should check them out!

Reviewed June 9, 2013

Excellent Pecan Pralines... regular and chocolate.... Great variety of chocolates also... but excellent pralines..

Reviewed January 22, 2013

Tucked in a little shop is this miracle of candy stores! Filled to the brim with chocolates, fudge of every flavor, candied/caramel apples, pralines and taffy. Oh my, the choices are endless. Without a doubt the best pralines I've ever had including New Orleans!! We stopped by every day of our trip to stock up on apples and nibbles for the night! Thank you!!!

2  Thank Sandie D