“Best deli in Charleston!!”
Review of Brown Dog Deli

Brown Dog Deli
Ranked #13 of 910 Restaurants in Charleston
Good for: Local cuisine, Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Brunch, Delivery, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best deli in Charleston!!”
Reviewed November 14, 2012

I was visiting family in Charleston last week and they kept going on and on about this cute little deli downtown so when we went shopping downtown that week we stopped in Brown Dog Deli for lunch and it was honestly the best food I had on my trip! Their menu had so many amazing options but I finally decided on the French onion grilled cheese and my mom got the burger wrap! Both were absolutely delicious and I'm definitely looking forward to eating at Brown Dog Deli again when I go back to Charleston in a few months!!

1 Thank Lizzykar

Chicago, Illinois
“Excellent Food”
Reviewed November 11, 2012

Brown Dog Deli has the feel of Charleston. Unique, comfy, relaxed atmosphere. Great food. Had Cuban panini... wishing I could have another right now! Was there late afternoon, 3-ish. Still had great service, food made fresh and delivered to the table hot and steamy. Staff friendly and professional. Will go back, have already recommended!

• Visited November 2012
“Perfect lunch spot!”
Reviewed October 21, 2012 via mobile

My tennis team was in staying in Mt Pleasant for the state tournament- we rode tripped to downtown and had a great lunch at the Brown Dog Deli- thanks Wes and Brent for everything! We all loved our lunches- everyone wanted seconds!!!!

Charleston, South Carolina
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Excellent choice on Broad”
Reviewed October 21, 2012

Great atmosphere with the record player and vinyls, gorgeous courtyard, and awesome food and service..

• Visited October 2012
“'feel good' sandwiches”
Reviewed October 21, 2012

if you're ever in downtown Charleston and near broad street, you should definitely stop by Brown Dog Deli! it has that small restaurant feel with a nice covered patio in the back, but the sandwiches are so good. the chipotle chicken sandwich and the jamaican jurkey wraps are two of my faves, but the whole menu sounds amazing! you can't go wrong with this place!